关于优美的英文诗歌大全

2017-05-12

诗歌有短小精炼、节奏感强等特点。在初中英语教学过程中通过诗歌欣赏能够充分激发学生对学习英语的兴趣,使得学生能够更好地学习语法与单词,融入情感教育。小编精心收集了关于优美的英文诗歌,供大家欣赏学习!

关于优美的英文诗歌篇1

If You Forget Me—Pablo Neruda

如果你忘了我——帕布罗·聂鲁达

I want you to know one thing,

希望你知道

You know how this is.

这是我的想法

If I look at the crystal moon at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window,

当我凭窗凝望姗姗而来的秋日红枝上的明月

If I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log,

当我轻触火堆旁似有似无的尘烬或是褶皱层层的木柴

Everything carries me to you,

我的心儿就会飞向你

As if everything that exists.

似乎一切都有了

Aromas, light, medals,

芬芳,光明和荣誉

Or little boats that sail toward.

就像小舟荡向岛屿

those isles of your that wait for me,

那里,你等候着我

Well now. If little by little,

然而,假若

You stop loving me,

你对我的爱情淡去

I shall stop loving you,

我的爱火也会

Little by little.

渐渐熄灭。

If suddenly you forget me,

如果瞬间你忘了我

Do not look for me,

别来找我

For I shall already have forgotten you.

因为我早已把你忘怀。

If you think it long and mad,

我生命中

the wind of banners that passes through my life,

过往的猎猎疾风如果你嫌弃它过于悠长,疯狂

And you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots,

而决意离我而去在我爱情所深埋的心之岸

Remember, that on that day, at that hour,

记住,彼时彼刻,

I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land.

我将举起双臂摇断爱的根脉憩于他方。

But, if each day, each hour,

但是,如果每时每刻

You feel that you are destined for me,

如果你也感觉到你是我的真命天子

with implacable sweetness,

能共享奇妙的甜蜜

If each day a flower climbs,

如果你迎向我的红唇

up to your lips to seek me,

每天绽若鲜花

Ah my love, ah my own,

啊,我的爱人,我心里

in me all that fire is repeated,

所有的爱火将再度燃起,

In me nothing is extinguished or forgotten.

永不会消失,永不被忘记

My love feeds on your love, beloved,

我情因你爱而生,爱人啊

And as long as you live,

情长今生

it will be in your arms without leaving mine.

不离你我臂弯。

关于优美的英文诗歌篇2

The River-Merchant's Wife: A Letter—Li Bai

长干行——李白

While my hair was still cut straight across my forehead,

妾发初覆额,

I played about the front gate, pulling flowers.

折花门前剧;

You came by on bamboo stilts, playing horse,

郎骑竹马来,

You walked about my seat, playing with blue plums.

绕床弄青梅。

And we went on living in the village of Chokan,

同居长干里,

Two small people, without dislike or suspicion.

两小无嫌猜。

At fourteen I married My Lord you.

十四为君妇,

I never laughed, being bashful.

羞颜未尝开。

Lowering my head, I looked at the wall.

低头向暗壁,

Called to, a thousand times, I never looked back.

千唤不一回。

At fifteen I stopped scowling,

十五始展眉,

I desired my dust to be mingled with yours,

愿同尘与灰。

Forever and forever and forever.

常存抱柱信,

Why should I climb the look out?

岂上望夫台。

At sixteen you departed,

十六君远行,

You went into far Ku-to-yen, by the river of swirling eddies,

瞿塘滟滪堆。

And you have been gone five months.

五月不可触,

The ms make sorrowful noise overhead.

猿声天上哀。

You dragged your feet when you went out.

门前迟行迹,

By the gate now, the moss is grown, the different mosses,

一一生绿苔。

Too deep to clear them away!

苔深不能扫,

The leaves fall early this autumn, in wind.

落叶秋风早。

The paired butterflies are already yellow with August,

八月蝴蝶黄,

Over the grass in the West garden.

双飞西园草。

They hurt me, I grow older.

感此伤妾心,

If you are coming down throught the narrows of the river Kiang,

坐愁红颜老!早晚下三巴,

Please let me know beforehand,

预将书报家。

And I will come out to meet you

相迎不道远,

As far as Cho-fu-Sa

直至长风沙。

关于优美的英文诗歌篇3

Success—Emily Dickinson

成功——艾米莉·狄金森

Success is counted sweetest

从未成功的人认为,

By those who ne'er succeed.

成功的滋味甜美无比。

To comprehend a nectar

必须要有强烈的需求,

Requires sorest need.

方能领会花蜜的美味。

Not one of all the purple host

那最显赫的人身着紫衣,

Who took the flag today

执掌今日的大旗,

Can tell the definition

似乎没有人能像他们那样,

So clear,of victory,

明了胜利的真谛。

As he,defeated,dying,

当他战败后垂死,

On—whose forbideen ear

失聪的耳边突然响起

The distant strains of triumph

遥远的凯歌旋律

Break,agonized and clear.

竟如此痛苦而清晰。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章