电话英语怎么样_关于电话英语

2017-06-16

电话英语课程,在不经意之间,您的英语水平已经突飞猛进,很快您也可以很轻松自然地与老外沟通了。下面是小编给大家整理的电话英语的相关知识,供大家参阅!

电话英语

让你久等了

1. I'm sorry to keep you waiting. 抱歉让你等待。

2. I'm sorry to have kept you waiting. 抱歉让你久等了。

***有时候真的让人久等时,说这句话会让对方心平气和一些。通常都会用完成式"to have kept you~"

3. Sorry for the delay. 对不起慢了一点。

现在不方便接电话

1. She has a visitor at the moment. 她现在有客人。

2. He is in a meeting now. 他正在开会。

3. I'm sorry, but he is unable to come to the phone now.很抱歉,他现在无法接电话。

4. I'm sorry, but I was just on my way out. Can I get back to you later? 很抱歉,我正好要出门。可不可以稍后再打给你。

这里没有这个人

1. I'm sorry, but we have no one by that name here. 对不起,这里没有人叫那个名字

2. We don't have any Smith working here. 没有史密斯在这边工作。

3. This is not Franklin Company.这里不是富兰克林公司。

要找的人不在的理由

1. He is not in right now. 他现在不在。

2. No one answers in Mr. Scott's office. 史考特先生的办公室没人接电话。

3. He's here but he's not at his dest right now. 他有来上班,不过现在不在座位上。

4. He hasn't come to the office yet. 他还没到办公室。

5. I'm sorry, but he is out right now. 很抱歉,他刚才外出了。

***解析***

1.表达不在的理由中,"上厕所"这句是绝对不能说的。

2.表达在或不在时,也可以用比较简单的: He's in (out). / He is not in his office. / He's out of office.

电话英语2

休假中

1. He is off today. 他今天休假。

2. He's on vacation this week. 他本周休假。

3. He is on vacation until next Wednesday. 他休假到下周三。

回家了

1. He has gone for the day. 他已经回去了。

2. He's already left for home today. 他已经离开回家了。

3. He has gone home. 他回家了。

生病请假

1. He's absent because he is sick taday. 他今天生病所以没来。

2. He's on sick leave today. 她今天请病假。

3. She's on maternity leave now. 她在休产假。

出差

1. He's in New York on business. 他在纽约出差。

2. He left for New York on business until July 22nd. 他到纽约出差,要到7月22日才能回来。

3. He is on a business trip. 他正在出差。

我将转达你的留言

1. I'll give her your message as soon as possible. 我将尽快地转达尼的留言给她。

要找的人已调职

1. I'm sorry. Mr. Scott was transferred to our branch office.

对不起,史考特先生已经转调到分公司。

2. Mr.Smith took over his job. I'll connect you. One moment, please.

史密斯先生接替了它的工作。稍待一会儿,我帮你转接。

要找的人已离职

1. He left this company last week. 他上个月离开这家公司了。

2. He is no longer at this company. 他已经不在本公司工作了。

帮忙转分机

1. mayi have extension two-one-one?

2. cani have extension two-one-one, please?

电话英语3

找的人不在

可以留言吗?

1. May/Can I leave a message?

2. Is it possible to leave a message?

请他回电给我

1. Would you please ask him to call me taday? 能不能请他今天回电话给我?

2. Could you tell him to call me as soon as possible? 能不能请他尽快回电话给我?

3. Could you just tell him David called? 能不能告诉他大卫来过电话?

4. Could you ask him to call me back? 能不能请他回电?

5. Please tell him to call Carol at 2233-4455.请他拨打2233-4455给卡洛回电话。

请问他何时回来

1. When will he be back? 他何时回来?

2. When do you expect him back? 你觉得他何时会回来?

3. Is he coming back soon? 他会马上回来吗?

4. Do you know what time she will be back? 你知道他几点回来?

我会再来电

1. I'll try again later.我会过一会儿再打来。

2. I'll call again in one hour later.我一个小时后再打来。

3. I'll call back later.我稍候再打过来。

4. Please tell him I called and I'll call him again tomorrow.请告诉他我来过电话,并且我明天会再打给他。

要如何联络他

1. How can I get in touch with him? 我怎样才能和他联系?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach him? 可以告诉我怎样才能找到他吗?

3. What's the easiest way to contact him? 什么方法可以最快找到他?

4. Could I call his mobilephone? 我可以打他的手机吗?

请传真/email给我

1. Would you please send me the data by e-mail?

2. Could you fax the data to my office?

3. Would you send the data by fax?

4. Could you post the data to me?

1. 你能用电子邮件将资料传送给我吗?

2. 你能把资料传真到我办公室吗?

3. 你能传真那份资料吗?

4. 你能将资料寄给我吗?

电话英语4

告知公司名并自我介绍

1. Franklin Company Personnel Department.富兰克林公司人事部。

2. Good morning Franklin Company, may I help you? 早晨好,富兰克林公司。我可以为你服务吗?

3. Personnel Department. This is Carol/Carol speaking. 人事部,我是卡洛。

*办公室电话最重要的就是礼貌,所以不论是接电话或打电话,都应该先报自己及公司

的名字。

请问找那位

Who would you like to talk to/speak to? 请问找哪位?

他在忙线中

1. Her line is busy at the moment. Can somebody else help you? 她正在通电话,别的人可以帮你吗?

2. He's on another line right now. 他现在正在接另外一个电话。

3. He's talking a long-distance call now, what can I do for you? 他正在接长途电话,有什么我可以帮你吗?

4. Sorry, his line is busy. 抱歉,他正在打电话。

请你稍等一下

1. Could you hold a moment, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?

2. He'll be with you in a moment. 过一会儿他就会接你电话了。

3. Can you hold on, please? 你能稍等一会儿吗?

4. Just a moment. He is on his w

有急事时的表达方法:

1. It's urgent. Could I have her mobilephone number?

2. Could you tell me where I can reach her?

3. This is an emergency. I need to get in contact with him right now.

1. 我有急事,可不可以告诉我她的手机号码?

2. 能不能告诉我在哪里可以找到她?

3. 我有急事,需要马上跟他联络。对方不在的说法:

1. It's nothing important. 没什么重要事。

2. It's nothing urgent. Thank you ,good-bye. 没什么要紧事,谢谢您,再见。

3. I'll call her again. 我会再打给她。

4. I'll call back later. 我稍后会再打来。

5. Please ask Miss Chen to call me back. 请陈小姐给我回电话。

6. Could you tell her to call Carol as soon as possible? 能不能请她尽快打电话给卡洛?

7. Ask her to call Carol at home after seven, please. 麻烦她在七点后打电话到卡洛家。

8. Can I leave a message? 我可以留言吗?

9. Please have her return my call.请她回电话给我。

10. Could you ask him to to call me back? 可以请他给我回电话吗?

11. Please tell her Carol called. 请告诉她卡洛找她。

12. Let me call back later again. Thank you. 我稍后再打电话来。谢谢你。

13. Please tell him to phone 2233-4455. 请他给2233-4455回电话。电话答录机

This is a recording. I'm not at home now. Please leave a message after the beep. Thank you. 这是电话答录机。我现在不在家,请在"哔"的一声之后开始留言。谢谢!

(*: 电话答录机是 telephone answering machine)

This is Carol. Pleae give me a call when you are free. My number is 2244-6688.

我是卡洛。有空请回电话给我。我的号码是2244-6688.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章