入住酒店的英语对话精选

2017-03-31

情景对话(Situational Dialogue)是基础英语教学中极为常用的一种描述(Presentation)和练习(Practice)方式。小编整理了入住酒店的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

入住酒店的英语对话篇一

A:Hi, Todd. Long time no see.

嗨,托德,好久不见了。

B:Hi. Nice to see you here. Oh, this is my wife Lena. Lena, this is Benjamin.

嗨。见到你真高兴。哦,对了,这是我的妻子蕾娜。蕾娜,这是本杰明。

C:Nice to see you.

我也很高兴见到你。

A:Nice to see you too. I've made a reservation for you guys. Wanna go and have a look?

我已经为你们预定好了一个房间了。现在想去看一下吗?

B:Sure, you are the boss.

当然可以,听你的。

D:Good afternoon. Can I help you, sir?

下午好。有什么能为您效劳的吗?

A:Well, I made a reservation last week for this American couple by the name of Benjamin. Here they are.

上周我用本杰明这个名字为这对美国夫妇预定了一个房间。现在他们来了。

D:A minute, please. Benjamin… Oh, yes, here it is. One double-room for a whole week, here is the registration card. Will you please fill this form out, sir?

请稍等。本杰明……哦,是的,这儿呢。一个双人间预定一周。这是登记卡。能麻烦您填一下吗?

B:Love to Done. Here you are.

非常乐意。填完了。给你。

D:Thank you. Now everything is in order. Your room number is 8715.

谢谢。全都处理好了。你们的房间号是8715。

B:Is it on the 87th floor? Wow?

房间在87层吗?哇噻!

D:No, sir. In China, 8 is only a lucky number. It's on the 7th floor.

不,先生。在中国8只是一个幸运数字。房间在第七层。

B:Thank you. By the way, is there a dressing table in the room?

谢谢你。顺便问一下,房间里有梳妆台吗?

D:Yes. A traditional wooden one.

有的。是一个传统的木质梳妆台。

入住酒店的英语对话篇二

A: Good evening sir, welcome to Sea shell hotel, how are you doing today?

晚上好,先生。欢迎来到Sea Shell 酒店,您好吗?

B: Hi, I am good, thanks. my name is Mike Wilson and I have a reservation for tonight.

你好,我很好,谢谢! 我叫Mike Wilson,我预定了一个房间。

A: Let me check. OK, yes. A king room for one night.

好的,让我看下。是的没错,一晚的大床房。

A: That’s right.

是的。

B: You are in room 408. How would you like to pay for the room?

您将入住房间408,您想如何支付呢?

A: Do you take American Express Travelers Checks?

你们接受American Express的旅行者支票吗?

B: Certainly, are they in American funds?

当然,是美金的吗?

A: No, in Canadian. Is that OK?

不是,是加币的,可以吗?

B: Yes, no problem. With the exchange, that comes to 83.76 Canadian.

当然,没问题。 根据汇率换算,一共是83.76加币。

A: Do I pay now or when I check out.

我是现在支付还是退房的时候支付?

B: In advance, please.

是提前支付的。

A: Here you go.

好的,给你。

B: Thank you. Mr. Wilson. The elevator is just around the corner. Do you need any help with your bags?

谢谢,Wilson先生,电梯在角落那边,您需要人帮您拿行李吗?

A: No thanks. I can manage myself.

不用谢谢,我可以自己拿。

B: Is there anything else we can do to help you to enjoy your stay?

还有什么可以帮您的吗?

A: Can you give me a wake-up call at 7:00?

您可以给我一个7点的叫醒服务吗?

B: I do apologize Mr. Wilson, we don’t do that from here. You can use the clock radio in the room, or you can program the telephone in your room to ring at 7:00.

非常抱歉,Wilson先生。我们无法从前台为您提供叫醒服务。您可以使用房间里的收音机来设定闹钟,也可以设置一个7点自动拨打到您房间的电话。

A: Oh, yes. I have a meeting at downtown tomorrow. Does this hotel have a shuttle bus?

哦好。我明天在市中心有个会议,酒店有巴士吗?

B: Sorry, I’m afraid we don’t, but we will be happy to call a taxi for you if you provide us with the details.

抱歉,恐怕没有。但是我们很乐意为您轿车如果您能把具体出发的时间和地点告诉我。

A: No, that won’t be necessary. I can call from my room.

哦那没必要,我可以自己从房间打电话叫的。

B: Sorry about that Mr. Wilson. But there are no charges for local calls.

很抱歉,Wilson先生。但是本地拨打是不收费的。

A:Ok, that sounds good for me.

好的,那还不错。

入住酒店的英语对话篇三

YOU: Hello, My name is Dennis. I have a reservation.

HOTEL CLERK: Certainly, sir. (CHECKS THE RESERVATION SYSTEM) Yes, would you like a room facing the pool or the ocean?

YOU:. Is there a difference in price between the two?

HOTEL CLERK: Yes, the rooms that face the ocean are $100 per night, while the ones facing the pool are $80 per night.

YOU:. OK, I'll go with the one facing the ocean, please.

HOTEL CLERK: And you would like that for three nights, correct?

YOU:. Yes, that's right.

HOTEL CLERK: I'll have the porter bring up your bags.

YOU:. No, that's fine, I'll do it myself.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章