抱怨餐厅的英语对话

2017-05-11

在餐厅时,我们会遇到各种不顺心的事情,大多都是服务或者菜品的问题。那么你们知道如何用英语向餐厅服务员抱怨么?李阳的疯狂英语众所周知,现在英语越来越重要。国家也在英语方面进行了不少改革,小编在这里预祝大家能摆脱哑巴英语,开口就能流利地说出一口流利的英语。下面就由小编为大家带来几则英语对话,大家可以多读几遍,练一练语感。

抱怨食物

Jeremy:Waiter, please come here!

杰里米:服务员,快来!

Waitress:Is there anything wrong?

服务员:有什么事情吗?

Jeremy:Look! There is a fly in the soup.

杰里米:你看!汤里有苍蝇。

Waitress:Sorry. I'll take it away and bring you a new bowl.

服务员:对不起。我马上拿走,给您换一份新的来。

Jeremy:Be careful. I'll ruin your reputation.

杰里米:小心坏了你们的名声。

Waitress:Sorry. We'd better be more careful with thefood. We'll offer you a free dish.

服务员:对不起。我们一定会更小心注意我们的食品。我们赔给您一份免费的菜。

Jeremy: That's OK.

杰里米:行。

菜不新鲜

A: Good evening, sir. Do you enjoy your food?

晩安,先生,喜欢我们食物吗?

B: No, the steak was recommended, but it is not very fresh.

不满意。尽管牛排是你们的拿手菜,但并不新鲜。

A:Oh! Sorry to hear that. This is quite unusual as we have fresh steak from the market every day! I will look into the matter.

哦,真对不起。这是很少发生的,因为每天我们都是从菜市场买来新鲜的牛排。我一定会调查一下这件事情的。

B:So what? It is not-fresh and I am not happy about it.

那么怎么办呢?你们的牛排不新鲜,搞得我都没一点胃口。

抱怨餐厅太脏

A: Yes, sir. I'll bring your drink right away.

来了,先生。我马上把您的饮料拿来。

B:It's not that. There's an animal in my wife's salad

不是饮料。我妻子的沙拉里有个东西。

A:Is there sir? I'm very sorry. I'll change it straight away.

是吗,先生?真抱歉,我马上就换。

B:We've never been to such a dirty restaurant, and never one with such slow service. We'releaving.

我们从没到过这样的餐厅,也没见过这么慢的服务。我们走。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章