英语短笑话大全爆笑带翻译
笑点是一个意想不到,或是与现实完全相反的情节,也是一个笑话最重要的部分。下面是小编带来的爆笑英语短笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!
爆笑英语短笑话带翻译篇一
怕老婆的老公 A Henpecked Husband
A henpecked husband was advised by a psychiatrist to assert himself.
有一位怕老婆的老公接受心理治疗师的建议要坚持自己的主见。
"You don't have to let your wife bully you,"he said."Go home and show her you are the boss ."
他说:“你不必让你的老婆像恶霸一样欺侮你。回家去让她知道你才是老大。”
The husband decided to take the doctor's asvice.He went home,slammed the door,shook his first in his wife's face,and growled,"
这位老公决定接受医生的劝告。他回到家,用力啪答一声关上门,在他老婆的面前:挥舞着拳头,并且大声咆哮说:
From now on you are talking orders from me.
“从现在起,你得乖乖听我的命令。
I want my supper right now,and when you get it on the table ,go upstairs and lay out my clothes.
我现在就要吃晚餐,当你把它弄好放在餐桌上的时候,到楼上去把我的衣服摆放好。
Tonight I am going out with my friends.
今天晚上我要和我的。朋友外出,
You are going to stay at home where you belong.
你给我乖乖待在家里不许乱跑。
Another thing,you know who is going to tie bow tie?"
另外还有一件事情,你知道谁要替我打蝴蝶结领结吗?”
I certainlydo,"screamed the wife."The Undertaker."
老婆尖叫着说:“我当然知道。是收尸的人。”
爆笑英语短笑话带翻译篇二
The job interview 工作中的面试
Reaching the end of a job interview ,
到了工作面试的最后部分,
the personnel recruitment officer asken a young engineer fresh out of Cambridge,
人事招聘主管问一位刚从剑桥毕业的年轻工程师:
" And what starting salary were you looking for?"
“你想要起薪多少呢 ?”
The engineer said,"In the neighborhood of $140,000 a year,depending on the benefits package."
工程师说 :“太约一年十四万左右吧,要视整体福利而定。”
The interviewer said,"Well ,what would you say to a package of 5-weeks vacation,
面试主管说:“嗯,五个礼拜的假期,
14 paid holidays,full medical and dental,
十四天带薪假,全额补助医疗和看牙科,
company matching retirement fund to 50% of salary ,
百分之五十薪资的公司相对退休基金,
and a company car leased every 2 years ,say,a red sports Mercedes? "
每两年公司租用配车,比如说,红色的奔驰跑车,你觉得怎幺样呀?”
The engineer sat up straight and said ,
工程师挺直坐着说:
"Wow!Are you kidding?"
“哇!你在开玩笑吧?”
And the interviewer replied,"Yeah,but you started it."
面试主管回答说 :“对呀。不过是你起头的呀。”
爆笑英语短笑话带翻译篇三
wife's first husband 老婆的笫一任老公
A cemetery grounds keeper was going about his rounds when he saw a man lying on a grave,
“位墓园管理员在巡视的时候,看见一名男子躺在坟墓上,
sobbing loudly and pounding his fits on the ground,
大声哭泣,并且用他的拳头重重地敲打地面.他悲痛地说:
"Why did you have to die?Oh,why?Why?Why?"he lamented.
"你为什么一定要死?哦,为什么?为什么?为什么?”
"A loved one's passing is a terrible lose."the grounds keeper offered in consolation,
墓园管理员安慰他说“心爱的人死去是个很难受的损失,
"but someday,the pain will pass."
但是终有一天,伤痛会过去的。”
"Love one?" the weeping man said ,looking up.
这位哭泣的男子抬起头看着他说:“心爱的人?
" I didn't even know the guy."
我根本不认识这个人。…
"Then why all the tears? "
"那为什么要痛哭流涕呢?…"
"He was my wife's first husband!"
"他是我老婆的笫一任老公呀!”