关于面试求职的英语对话

2017-04-01

面试需要的,是一种双赢的局面;在这过程中,求职者应该更多关注的,是用人单位的买点,而非自己的卖点。小编整理了关于面试求职的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

关于面试求职的英语对话一

A: What kind of cars have you driven?

A:你开过哪种类型的车?

B: Audi.

B:奥迪车。

A: If we decide to hire you, we’d want you every day from 9 a. m. to 5 p. m. with one hour’s lunch break. Could you manage it?

A:如果我们决定雇用你,我们要你每天从 上午9点工作到下午5点,中午休息一 小时,你能办到吗?

B: Yes, madam. I’d like to have a full-time job.

B:能,夫人。我喜欢全日工作。

A: As to salary, we’d pay you 4,000 yuan a month. Is it reasonable? You can have Sunday off. If you are wanted on Sundays or at nights, we’d pay you extra.

A:至于薪水,一个月付你4000元。这样合 理吧?星期日休假。如果星期日或晚上 加班,我们付你加班费。

B: That'II be fine. I’m sure I could do my job satisfactorily.

B:好极了,我一定会忠于职守的。

A: Good. I think you could. We will give you a three-month trial.

A:好,我相信你可以办到。那么,我们将试 用三个月。

B: Thank you, madam. When am I supposed to start working?

B:谢谢您,夫人。我什么时候开始上班?

A: Starting from Monday. Bring your resume, drivers license and ID card with you when you come, and report to the personnel manager.

A:从星期一开始。顺便把简历及驾驶执 照、身份证带来,向人事经理报到。

B: Yes,I will.

B:好的,我会的。

关于面试求职的英语对话二

A: I’m Brown, Director of Personnel. What can I do for you?

A:我是布朗,人事部主管。我能为你做什么?

B: I’m coming for a job interview at nine o'clock.

B:我是来参加9点钟的面试的。

A: You would like to become a stewardess, wouldn’t you?

A:你想成为一名空中小姐,是吗?

B: Yes, I’d like to very much.

是的,我非常想。

A: How old are you?

你多大了?

B: I am twenty-three years old.

我23岁。

A: What made you decide on this type of occupation?

是什么使你决定从事这种职业的?

B: I love the sky. When I was a child, I imagined flying into the blue sky some day. Now, I think the day has come. My dream can come true.

B:我喜爱蓝天。当我还是个孩子的时候, 就想象将来某一天能飞上蓝天。现在, 我觉得这一天终于来了。我的梦想会实. 现了。

A: Do you know it’s not an easy job?

A:你知道这不是一件容易的工作吗?

B: Yes.

B:是的。’

A: What’s your height?

A:你有多高?

B: 168 centimeters.

B: 168厘米。

A: Do you think friendly service is very important for the airline staff?

A:你认为对空中服务人员来说友好服务很 重要吗?

B: Yes. This is one of the most important aspects when dealing with the public in any way.

B:是的,无论如何与公众打交道这点很重要的

关于面试求职的英语对话三

A: Miss Fan, how do you take care of your appearance?

A:樊小姐,你注重保养自己的容貌吗?

B: Yes, I fell taking care of oneself with sufficient rest and a good diet are important.

B:是的,我认为充足的睡眠及合理的饮食 对养颜护肤有积极的作用。

A: Which part of your face is the most attractive? Why?

A:你认为自己的面部什么部分最有吸引 力?为什么?

B: I think for me and anybody else a smile can be the most attractive feature, because it tights up my whole face.

B:我认为自己以及其他所有的人最吸引人 的特征就是笑容。因为,微笑使我的容 貌生辉。

A: Have you ever been employed?

A:你受过聘用吗?

B: Yes. Right now I work as a part-time secretary for a trading company.

B:是的。目前,我在一家贸易公司做兼职 秘书。

A: What’s the salary you are expecting for this job?

A:你希望怎样的薪水?

B: From what I’ve heard, starting salaries for Flight attendant are usually from 2,000 to 3,000 yuan a month.

B:听说空勤的起薪通常为每月2000-3000元

A: Besides a good salary, what else about this job attracts you?

A:除了高薪外,这份工作还有其他诱惑力 吗?

B: The chance to meet new people from different walks of life, learn about different cultures, and see new places.

B:这份工作还能够提供接触不同行业人 士、了解文化差异及参观异乡的机会。

A: Do you get angry easily?

A:你常发脾气吗?

B: No, I know how to control my temper. I only get angry if I see someone hurting someone else.

B:不,我善于把握自己。只是在看到有人 伤害他人时感到生气。

A: What’s your opinion about the .accidents in the air?

A:你对空难有什么看法?

B: A certain percentage of accidents are inevitable, but it still is one of the safest forms of travel.

B:尽管有百分之几的空难不可避免,但空 中旅行仍然是最安全的方式之一。

A: Good. If one of your passengers had an accident, what would you do?

A:好,如果有一位乘客发生意外的话,你将 采取哪些措施?

B: I would give him basic first aid and call for assistance.

我将给他做一定的急救,同时发出求援信息。

A: By the way, what’s your parent’s opinion about your becoming a stewardess?

A:顺便问一下,你父母对你做空姐有何看 法?

B: At first they were a little hesitant about it, because I would be travelling on my own quite a lot. But now they’ve got used to the idea and even encourage me.

B:起初他们有些犹豫,因为我常要独自旅 行。现在他们已逐渐适应了这些,并且 鼓励我。

A: If our company hires you, what’s the contribution you will make to our company?

A:如果我们公司雇用你的话,你将会为本 公司做些什么?

B: My contribution would be my willing to represent this company through hard work and improving my skills due to the company.

B:我将很愿意通过自己的辛勤工作不断提 高自己的能力并展示公司的形象,从而 为公司服务。

A: Then do you have enough confidence to do the job?

A:那么,你有信心做好这项工作了?

B: Yes, I fell with my past experience I am qualified for this position, and this gives me confidence.

B:是的,我想依我过去的经历我是很适合 这个职位的,我有信心。

A: I appreciate that. Nice talking with you and we will let you know our decision in a few days. Thank you for coming.

A:我很欣赏你的回答。和你谈话很愉快, 几天内我们会告诉你我们的决定。感谢 光临。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章