出国旅游必备英语口语:坐火车
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
出国旅游必备英语口语:坐火车
1.常用口语:
What time does the No. 8 train leave every day?
8次列车每天几点发车?
every day“每天”,用作副词;everyday“每天的,日常的”,用作形容词。
What do you prefer, cushioned seats. ordinary seats, cushioned berth or ordinary berth?
您要软座、硬座、软卧还是硬卧?
berth n. 卧铺
Two berths in a cushioned sleeper, please.
我要两张软卧床铺。
cushion v. 加衬垫
sleeper n. 卧铺车厢
Can I check my luggage through?
= Can I check my baggage all the way to my destination?
我可以把行李托运到目的地吗?
Is there a dining car?
有餐车吗?
Which way is the dining car?
餐车在哪个方向?
car n. (火车)车厢
dining car“餐车”
How long does this train stay at this station?
这列火车在我们这站停留多久?
How long is the layover in Zhengzhou?
在郑州要停多久?
How long is the stopover at that station?
在那个站要停多久?
layover n. 中途短暂停留(=stopover)
stay at“暂住在…,暂停在…”
Which platform is for the No. 4 train?
请问乘4次列车应该去哪个站台?
Where is the No. 3 platform?
请问第三站台在哪儿?
platform n. 站台
What is delaying the train so long?
列车为什么晚点了那么久?
When does the train get in?
火车什么时候进站?
Is the train on time?
火车准点吗?
Please help me put my luggage on the rack.
请帮我把行李放在上面的行李架上。
rack= luggage rack“行李架”
Do you sell any souvenirs on the train?
你们在火车上有什么纪念品卖吗?
souvenir n. 纪念品
How much longer will it take to get there?
到达那里还需要多久?
When will we get there?
我们什么时候到那儿?
“take”在句中意为“花费(时间)”,其常用句型为“It takes/took sb.
some time to do sth.”意思是“花费某人…时间做某事”
We'll be at the station in a minute.
我们马上就要到站了。
in a minute“马上,立刻”
2.英语对话
Conductor: Excuse me. madam. May I see your ticket. please?
列车员:打扰一下,夫人。我可以看一下您的车票吗?
Mrs. Green: I'm afraid I have lost my ticket. Can I buy one again now?
格林夫人:我的票恐怕丢了。现在我可以再买一张吗?
Conductor: Where are you going?
列车员:您要到哪儿去呢?
Mrs. Green: I'm going to Guangzhou.
格林夫人:广州。
Conductor: Where did you begin your journey?
列车员:您是从哪里上车的?
Mrs. Green: At Zhengzhou.
格林夫人:郑州。
Conductor: OK. Here you are. That'll be 250 RMB. Cash only on the train. ma'am.
列车员:好的,给您票。票价是250块钱。火车上只收现金,夫人,
Mrs. Green: Here you go. sir. Thanks for that. And by the way, what time will we get to Guangzhou?
格林夫人:给你,先生。谢谢你。顺便问一下,我们什么时候到广州?
Conductor: We'll get there around 5:00 in the afternoon. Do you
have someone meeting you? The traffic is generally pretty heavy at that time. and if you have to take a taxi, it will be very
expensive.
列车员:下午五点。有人来接您吗?一般在那个时候交通特别拥挤,如果您打车的话,会很贵的。
Mrs. Green: Yes. my husband. Thanks. Which way is the dinning car?
格林夫人:我丈夫来接我。谢谢。餐车在哪个方向?
Conductor: Two cars forward.
列车员:往前走两个车厢。
Mrs. Green: OK. Thank you very much.
格林夫人:好的。谢谢你。