出国旅游必备英语口语:自驾车
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
出国旅游必备英语口语:自驾车
1.常用口语:
I'd like to rent a car for a week.
我想租辆车子,租一个星期。
I'd like to rent a car for three days.
我想租辆车子,租3天
What kinds of cars do you have?
你们有什么样的车可供出租?
rent v.租,租借,出租盯,租金
I'd like to rent a car that's gas-saving.
我想租辆省油的车。
gas-saving a. 省油的,节油的
I'm running out of gas.
我的车快没油了。
I'm out of gas.
我的车没油了
It's out of gas.
车没油了
No gas.
没油了。
I have to stop for gas.
= I have to stop and get gas.
我得停下来加油。
I have to get gas.
我得加油
Please fill it up.
= Please fill the gas tank up.
请把油箱加满。
I gas tank“汽油箱”
Unleaded, please.
请给我加无铅汽油。
$20 worth,please.
请给我加20美元的汽油
unleaded n. 无铅汽油
worth n. 价值,特定金额的等值
Where is a car wash, please?
请问哪儿有洗车的地方?
I want to wash/wax the car.
我想洗车/给车打蜡
car wash“洗车的地方,洗车房”
I have a flat tire.
= I have a flat.
我有一个车胎瘪了。
My type blew out.
我的车胎爆了
My tires are low.
我的车胎没气了
flat a. 扁平的,漏了气的,没电的
tire n. 轮胎 (=type)
blow out“爆炸”(blow的过去式为blew.过去分词为blown)
Could you please inflate my tires?
请给我的车胎打点气,好吗?
There is a slow leak in this type.
这个轮胎有点漏气
inflate v.(使)充气,(使)膨胀
leak n. & v. 泄漏
Would you please check under the hood?
=Would you have a look under the hood?
请你检查一下发动机,好吗?
hood n. (汽车发动机的)车盖
I need a tune-up.
我需要你调试一下发动机。
tune-up n. 发动机调整
It's making a funny sound under the hood.
发动机的声音怪怪的。
There's something wrong with the engine.
发动机有故障。
My engine is knocking.
发动机响声不对
If I go over sixty. the car starts shaking.
如果车速过了60(英里/迈),车子就会开始抖动.
My car won't start.
=It won't start.
我的车发动不起来。
My car broke down.
我的车抛锚了。
It stalled.
车抛锚了。
stall v. 突然熄火,抛锚
break down“出故障,抛锚”
(break的过去式为broke,过去分词为broken)
I'll have to take it into the shop.
我得把车弄到修车铺去。
Do you know where I can find a garage?
你知道我在哪儿能找到一个修车铺/汽车修理厂吗?
garage n. 汽车修理厂,修车铺,车库
shop既可指“销售商品的店铺”,又可指“制作、修理东西的店铺”。
Do you know what the problem is?
你知道出了什么问题吗?
Please take a look at it.
请检查一下。
Can you give me an estimate?
你能告诉我大致的费用吗?
estimate n. & v.估价,估计
When will it be ready?
车什么时候能修好?
Can I pick it up on Sunday?
我可以星期日来取车吗?
I need a tow truck.
= I need a tow.
我需要一辆拖车。
tow n. & v. 拖,拉,拽,牵引
Would you please tow it to the nearest garage?
请帮我把它拖到最近的修车厂,好吗?
Will you give me a tow?
你能帮我抱一下车吗?
give sb.a tow“帮某人拖车”
My battery is dead.
我的电瓶没电了。
Can you jump-start my car?
你能用你车上的电瓶启动我的车吗?
battery n. 电瓶,电池
jump-start指“用另外一辆车的电瓶来启动某辆车”。
Traffic is so slow today.
今天的路上可真堵。
I'm stuck in traffic.
我在路上堵车了。
traffic n.交通,往来的行人车辆等
be stuck in.表示“被卡在…里,陷在…里”。
There seems to be an accident ahead.
前面好像出车祸了。
There's construction.
路面在施工。
accident n. 意外事故,事故
construction n. 建造,建设
ahead ad. 在前面
Why do you stop me,sir?
警官,您为什么要拦我?
I've no idea why you stopped me.
我不知道您为什么拦住我。
I didn't do anything wrong.
我什么错也没犯。
I left my license at home.
我把驾照落在家里了。