美国出国旅游常用英语口语

2017-06-06

旅游英语教学不能忽略旅游市场的实际需要,也不能脱离国际文化的交流背景。小编精心收集了美国出国旅游常用英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

美国出国旅游常用英语口语1

自驾车

I'd like to rent a car for a week.

我想租辆车子,租一个星期。

I'd like to rent a car for three days.

我想租辆车子,租3天

What kinds of cars do you have?

你们有什么样的车可供出租?

rent v.租,租借,出租盯,租金

I'd like to rent a car that's gas-saving.

我想租辆省油的车。

gas-saving a. 省油的,节油的

I'm running out of gas.

我的车快没油了。

I'm out of gas.

我的车没油了

It's out of gas.

车没油了

No gas.

没油了。

I have to stop for gas.

= I have to stop and get gas.

我得停下来加油。

I have to get gas.

我得加油

Please fill it up.

= Please fill the gas tank up.

请把油箱加满。

I gas tank“汽油箱”

Unleaded, please.

请给我加无铅汽油。

$20 worth,please.

请给我加20美元的汽油

unleaded n. 无铅汽油

worth n. 价值,特定金额的等值

Where is a car wash, please?

请问哪儿有洗车的地方?

I want to wash/wax the car.

我想洗车/给车打蜡

car wash“洗车的地方,洗车房”

I have a flat tire.

= I have a flat.

我有一个车胎瘪了。

My type blew out.

我的车胎爆了

My tires are low.

我的车胎没气了

flat a. 扁平的,漏了气的,没电的

tire n. 轮胎 (=type)

blow out“爆炸”(blow的过去式为blew.过去分词为blown)

Could you please inflate my tires?

请给我的车胎打点气,好吗?

There is a slow leak in this type.

这个轮胎有点漏气

inflate v.(使)充气,(使)膨胀

leak n. & v. 泄漏

Would you please check under the hood?

=Would you have a look under the hood?

请你检查一下发动机,好吗?

hood n. (汽车发动机的)车盖

I need a tune-up.

我需要你调试一下发动机。

tune-up n. 发动机调整

It's making a funny sound under the hood.

发动机的声音怪怪的。

There's something wrong with the engine.

发动机有故障。

My engine is knocking.

发动机响声不对

If I go over sixty. the car starts shaking.

如果车速过了60(英里/迈),车子就会开始抖动.

My car won't start.

=It won't start.

我的车发动不起来。

My car broke down.

我的车抛锚了。

It stalled.

车抛锚了。

stall v. 突然熄火,抛锚

break down“出故障,抛锚”

(break的过去式为broke,过去分词为broken)

美国出国旅游常用英语口语2

乘坐火车

What time does the No. 8 train leave every day?

8次列车每天几点发车?

every day“每天”,用作副词;everyday“每天的,日常的”,用作形容词。

What do you prefer, cushioned seats. ordinary seats, cushioned berth or ordinary berth?

您要软座、硬座、软卧还是硬卧?

berth n. 卧铺

Two berths in a cushioned sleeper, please.

我要两张软卧床铺。

cushion v. 加衬垫

sleeper n. 卧铺车厢

Can I check my luggage through?

= Can I check my baggage all the way to my destination?

我可以把行李托运到目的地吗?

Is there a dining car?

有餐车吗?

Which way is the dining car?

餐车在哪个方向?

car n. (火车)车厢

dining car“餐车”

How long does this train stay at this station?

这列火车在我们这站停留多久?

How long is the layover in Zhengzhou?

在郑州要停多久?

How long is the stopover at that station?

在那个站要停多久?

layover n. 中途短暂停留(=stopover)

stay at“暂住在…,暂停在…”

Which platform is for the No. 4 train?

请问乘4次列车应该去哪个站台?

Where is the No. 3 platform?

请问第三站台在哪儿?

platform n. 站台

What is delaying the train so long?

列车为什么晚点了那么久?

When does the train get in?

火车什么时候进站?

Is the train on time?

火车准点吗?

Please help me put my luggage on the rack.

请帮我把行李放在上面的行李架上。

rack= luggage rack“行李架”

Do you sell any souvenirs on the train?

你们在火车上有什么纪念品卖吗?

souvenir n. 纪念品

How much longer will it take to get there?

到达那里还需要多久?

When will we get there?

我们什么时候到那儿?

“take”在句中意为“花费(时间)”,其常用句型为“It takes/took sb.

some time to do sth.”意思是“花费某人…时间做某事”

We'll be at the station in a minute.

我们马上就要到站了。

in a minute“马上,立刻”

美国出国旅游常用英语口语3

惯用口语句子:

Do you know how often the No. 2 bus runs?

你知不知遭2路车隔多久来吗?

Do you know which bus we should take?

你知道我们该坐哪路车吗?

run n. (车、船)行驶

Am I on the right bus for this location?

到这个地危我坐这辆公交车对吗?

location n. 位置,场所

Is this the bus to the library?

这是去图书馆的车吗?

Does this bus go to Lincoln Street?

这车去林肯大街吗?

Let's move to the rear. There is a lot of room in the back.

咱们往车厢后面走。后面还很空。

rear n. 后面,后部 a. 后面的,后部的

room在此作不可数名词,意为“空间”

How much is the fare to the museum?

我到博物馆要多少钱车费?

How much is the fare?

车费要多少钱?

fare n. (交通工具的)票价,车费

Did you swipe your card?

你刷卡了吗?

Do you have a public transportation card?

你有公交卡吗?

swipe v. 读(卡),刷(卡)

transportation n. 运输,交通业

Can you tell me where to get off?

到站请叫我一声好吗?

Could you let me know when we get to Xinhua Street?

到了新华大街时,请告诉我一声好吗?

How long will it take to get to Chicago?

到芝加哥要多长时间?

How long will it take to get to town?

到城里要多长时间?

Do I have to change buses?

我需要转车吗?

Is this direct?

这是直达的吗?

Is anyone sitting here?

= Is this seat taken?

这儿有人坐吗?

Could I sit here?

我可以坐在这儿吗?

Please move over.

请坐过去点。

Could you move your stuff?

你把东西挪一下好吗?

stuff n. 东西

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章