双语美文精选

2016-12-02

优美的文字于细微处传达出美感,并浸润着人们的心灵。通过英语美文,不仅能够感受语言之美,领悟语言之用,还能产生学习语言的兴趣。度过一段美好的时光,即感悟生活,触动心灵。下面是小编为大家带来双语美文精选,希望大家喜欢!

双语美文精选:夜空中的繁星

All men have the stars , he answered , but they are not the same things for different people. For some, who are travelers, the stars are guides. For others they are no more than little lights in the sky. For others, who are scholars, they are problems. For my businessman they were wealth. But all these stars are silent. You you alone will have the stars as no one else has them

每个人眼中都会有星星,他回答道,只是,这些星星因人而异罢了。对于旅行者,星星是向导;于别的人而言,星星只不过是夜空中的小亮点而已。而对一些学者来讲,星星则是他们探讨的难题。对我所遇见的那个实业家来说,星星就是财富。但是,所有这些星星都不会说话。你,只有你,将拥有其他任何人都不曾有过的星星......

What are you trying to say ?

你想说什么呢?

In one of the stars I shall be living. In one of them I shall be laughing. And so it will be as if all the stars were laughing,when you look at the sky at night... you only you—will have stars that can laugh!

我将会住在其中的一颗星星上,在某颗星星上微笑着。所以当你仰望夜空的时候,仿佛所有的星星都在笑。你,只有你,将会看到会笑的星星!

And he laughed again.

他又一次笑了。

And when your sorrow is comforted(time soothes all sorrows) you will be content that you have known me.You will always be my friend. You will want to laugh with me. And you will sometimes open your window , so, for that pleasure... and your friends will be properly astonished to see you laughing as you look up at the sky! Then you will say to them, Yes, the stars always make me laugh !

那么,当你的伤感得到了慰籍(时间会抚平所有的伤痛)你会因认识了我而高兴。你将永远是我的朋友。你会想要同我一起欢笑。有时你会为了那种快乐而打开窗户......看见你仰望着天空大笑,朋友们都会十分惊讶。那时,你就可以对他们说:是的,星星总是逗我笑!

双语美文精选:母亲教我的

My mother taught me to appreciate a job well done:

母亲教我如何珍惜他人辛苦劳动:

"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning!"

如果你们要打架,到外边打去我刚整理好房间!

My mother taught me religion:

母亲教我什么是宗教:

"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."

你最好祈祷那个东西能从地毯下冒出来。

My mother taught me about time travel:

母亲教我什么是时间旅行:

"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"

你要是不改,我把你一把推到下周三!(意为:不让过周末。)

My mother taught me logic:

母亲教我什么是逻辑:

"Because I said so, that's why."

为什么?因为我就是这么说的!

My mother taught me foresight:

母亲教我什么是远见:

"Be sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."

一定要穿干净内衣,以防万一你遇到事故。

My mother taught me about contortion:

母亲教我什么是柔体杂技:

"Will you look at the dirt on the back of your neck!"

你能不能看看你脖子后面的泥!

My mother taught me about stamina:

母亲教我什么是耐力:

"You'll sit there till all that spinach is finished."

坐在那儿,直到把所有的菠菜吃完。

My mother taught me about weather:

母亲教我如何识天气:

"It looks as if a tornado swept through your room."

好像有龙卷风席卷过你的房间。

My mother taught me how to solve physics problems:

母亲教我如何解决物理学问题:

"If I yelled because I saw a meteor coming toward you, would you listen then?"

如果我高声叫喊,是因为我看见有一颗流星正朝你俯冲而来,那你会不会听我的话?

My mother taught me about envy:

母亲教我什么是嫉妒:

"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"

这世界上有数百万不幸的孩子,他们可没有你这么好的父母。

双语美文精选相关文章:

1.精选双语美文

2.精选双语美文阅读

3.双语智慧美文精选

4.精选励志双语美文阅读

5.双语爱情美文精选

6.晨读美文双语精选

7.经典美文双语阅读精选

8.精选双语美文阅读两篇

9.精选双语美文赏析

10.精选晨读双语美文赏析

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章