英语小笑话故事带翻译_英文搞笑段子带翻译
笑话是现代社会发展最快的一种口头文学体裁,它体现了某一民族行为中最深刻的和潜意识中的观点。小编整理了英语小笑话故事带翻译,欢迎阅读!
英语小笑话故事带翻译篇一
Millionaire
百万富翁
CEO: "My wife made a millionaire out of me."
主管人:我妻子使我成为百万富翁。
Assistant: "What were you before?"
助 手:以前你是什么?
CEO: "a multimillionaire."
主管人:千万富翁。
英语小笑话故事带翻译篇二
A Family Rule
家 规
Mr. and Mrs. Jones very seldom go out in the evening, but last saturday, Mrs. Jones said to her husband, "There is a good film at the cinema tonight. Can we go and see it?"
琼斯夫妇晚上很少出门,但上星期六,琼斯太太对丈夫说:“电影院今晚有场好电影,我们去看好吗?”
Mr. Jones was quite happy about it, so they went, and both of them enjoyed the film.
琼斯先生很乐意,于是他们就去了。两个人都喜欢那部电影。
They came out of the cinema at 11 o'clock, got into their car and began driving home. It was quite dark. Then Mrs. Jones said, "Look, Bill. A woman's running along the road very fast, and a man's running after her. Can you see them?"
晚上十一点,他们从电影院出来,钻进汽车,开始驾车回家。天很黑。这时,琼斯太太说:“看,比尔。一个女人在沿街狂奔,一个男人在后猛追不舍。你看到了吗?”
Mr. Jones said, "Yes, I can." He drove the car slowly near the woman and said to her, "Can we help you?"
琼斯先生说:“是的,看到了。”他慢慢把车开近那女人,说道:“你需要帮忙吗?”
"No, thank you," the woman said, but she did not stop running. "My husband and I always run home after the cinema, and the last one washes the dishes at home!"
“不,谢谢,”女人答道,但她没有放慢速度,“我丈夫跟我在看完电影后,经常跑步回家,后到家的洗碗涮碟。”
英语小笑话故事带翻译篇三
An Old Couple's Quarrel
老夫妻吵架
A couple of codgers got into a quarrel and came before the local magistrate. The loser, turning to his opponent in a combative frame of mind, cried: "I'll law you to the Circuit Court."
一对性情乖僻的老夫妻发生了争吵,一直闹到地方法官那里。败诉的一方以一种临战的姿态冲着对方嚷道:“我要到巡回法庭去告你。”
"I'm willing," said the other.
“愿意奉陪。”另一个说。
"I'll law you to the Supreme Court."
“我要到最高法院去告你。”
"I'll be there."
“我也陪你。”
"And I'll law the hell!"
“我还要到地狱去告你。”
"My attorney will be there," was the calm reply.
“我的代理人会奉陪的。”对方平静的说。