大学二人英语对话阅读

2017-05-09

随着中国经济的发展和与国际社会联系日益紧密,中国人对于英语的重视也与日俱增,对于英语学习的狂热程度愈发高涨。小编精心收集了大学二人英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

大学二人英语对话1

Tom: I really enjoy it.The old Chinese classics are deeply attracting me.

我非常喜欢。这些古老的中国名著深深吸引着我。

Bob: What is your favorite book?

你最喜欢的是哪本书?

Tom: It’s hard to say. I like several of them very much,but I think maybe The Romance of the Three Kingdoms is my favorite.

这很难说。有好几本书我都非常喜欢,不过也许《三国演义》是我最喜欢的一本书。

Bob: So do I . But I like the Heroes of the Marshes most.

那也是我最喜欢的书之一。不过我最喜欢《水浒传》。

Tom: I guess that is popular with many people .What do you like most about it?

我想那本书许多人都喜欢。你最喜欢的是这个作品的哪一方面呢?

Bob: I think it’s the characterization of the people.They are all interesting.

我想是人物性格的刻画。所有的人物都那么生动。

Tom: I can’t agree with you any more.

我完全同意。

Bob: The Chinese literature is broad and profound.

中国文学是博大精深的。

大学二人英语对话2

Lily: Ann,what are you doing?

安,你在干什么呢?

Ann: I’m reading a play.

我在读一个剧本。

Lily: Oh, what play? Who is the writer?

噢,什么剧本?作者是谁?

Ann: The Peony Pavilion,the writer is Tang Xianzu, a great playwright in Ming Dynasty of China.

《牡丹亭》,作者是汤显祖,中国明朝一位伟大的剧作家。

Lily: I know.He is called Shakespear of China.

我知道。他被称为是中国的莎士比亚。

Ann: Why do you say that Tang Xianzu is Shakespare of China?

为什么你说汤显祖是中国的莎干比亚?

Lily: Tang Xianzu, like Shakespare, has written many great plays.Why don’t we call him Shakespare of China?

汤显祖就像莎士比亚一样,写了很多戏剧,我们为何不可以称他为中国的莎士比亚呢?

Ann: It sounds reasonable.

有道理。

大学二人英语对话3

Ann: Have you ever felt lonely?

你有时会觉得孤独吗?

Lily: Yes.

会。

Ann: Do you mind being alone?

那你在不在乎孤独。

Lily: I don't mind being alone.

我不在乎孤独。

Ann: Why?

为什么?

Lily: Without others,I also can do many things.

没有其他人,我也能做很多事啊。

Ann: That's right.

说的是没错。

Lily: Sometimes I like alone more.

有时我比较喜欢孤独。

Ann: Yes.Sometimes I do.

嗯。有时我也是。

Lily: Loneliness, sometimes, is also a kind of enjoyments.

孤独,有时候也是种享受。

大学二人英语对话4

丽丽: Wow, this restaurant is really beautiful, let's have a look at it!

哇,这家餐厅真漂亮,进去看看吧!

服务员: Welcome, we've got Western, Chinese dishes. May I take the order now?

欢迎光临,我们这儿有西餐、中餐,请问您要哪一个?

丽丽: two steak, two baked potatoes and two cups of orange juice.

来两份牛排、两份烤土豆和两杯橘子汁。

小强: It seems too expensive!

好像太贵了!

丽丽: Oh, my God, you can really reach a stingy person.

哦,我的上帝,你可真是个吝啬达人。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章