办理银行业务对话

2017-03-20

我们经常需要到银行办理一些业务。接下来小编为大家整理了办理银行业务对话,希望对你有帮助哦!

一、Exchanging Money 兑换货币

Emma: Excuse me.

艾玛:打扰了。

Clerk: Yes, what can I do for you?

职员:好的,有什么能帮忙的?

Emma: Can you change so me money for me, please?

艾玛:您能帮我兑换些钱吗?

Clerk: Certainly, madam. What is it you wish to change?

职员:当然,女士。您想兑换什么钱?

Emma: American dollars.

艾玛:美元。

Clerk: How much do you want to change?

职员:您想换少?

Emma: $l000 in traveler’s check and $500 in cash.

艾玛:1000美元的旅行支票,500美元的现金。

Clerk: The rate of exchange is one dollar to six point seven RMB now.

职员:兑换率为1美元兑换67元人民币。

Emma: OK I see.

艾玛:好的,道了。

Clerk: Here are the traveler’s checks and the cash.

职员:给您旅行支票和现金。

Emma: Thank you.

艾玛;谢谢。

Clerk: Please endorse the traveler’s checks.

职员:旅行支票上签字。

Emma: OK. Here it is.

艾玛:好的,给您。

二、Exchanging for RMB 兑换人民币

Clerk: Next, please.

职员:下一位。

John: Hi, could you change me some money for RMB?

约翰:您好,您能给我兑换些人民币吗?

Clerk: Sure. What kind of currency have you got?

职员:当然。您有哪种货币?

John: US dollars.

约翰:美元。

Clerk: How much do you want to change?

职员:您要换多少钱?

John: Eight hundred US dollars, and what's the exchange rate for today?

约翰:800美元。今天的汇率是多少?

Clerk: Today's exchange rate of US dollars against Chinese RMB is one-US dollar t0 6.7 Chinese Yuan.

职员:今天的汇率是1美元兑换6.7元人民币。

John: I see. Here are my US dollars.

约翰:我知道了。这是我的美元。

Clerk: OK. Here are your RMB and receipt. Please have a check.

职员:好的,给您人民币和收 。请点一下。

John: Thank you.

约翰:谢谢您

转贴于:24EN.COM

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章