初级医护知识英语阅读

2017-03-06

医护英语是为医药卫生行业从业人员开发设计的一项社会化英语水平考试,为帮助大家学习相关医护英语知识,下面小编为大家带来初级医护知识英语阅读,欢迎大家一起学习!

初级医护知识英语阅读(一):药品质量

In 1906, the US government sets standards for drug quality and purity.

1906年,美国政府制定了药品质量和纯度标准。

There are 2 official publications: the United States Pharmacopoeia, USP, and the NationalFormulary.

两个法定出版物为《美国药典》(USP) 和《国家处方集》。

They set standard for drug strength, quality, purity, packaging, safety, labeling and dosageform.

它们规定了药品的药力、质量、纯度、包装、安全、商标和剂型的标准。

In Canada, the British Pharmacopoeia, BP, sets similar standards.

加拿大使用《英国药典》规定了类似的标准。

These publications are important.

这些出版物十分重要。

With the standards, physicians, nurses and pharmacists can make sure that patients get puredrugs in safe and effective dosages.

医护人员和药剂师依据它们可以保证患者服用安全、有效的纯净药物。

Accepted standards must be met in 5 areas:

以下五方面的通用标准必须满足:

a, purity. Manufacturers must meet purity standards. The standards refer to the type andconcentration of extraneous substances that are allowed in drug products.

一,纯净度。生产商生产药品必须达到纯度标准。标准中规定了药品的剂型和和非活性成分的浓度。

b, potency. The concentration of active drug in the preparation affects the strength orpotency.

二,药效。药品中活性药物成分的浓度决定药品的药力和药效。

c, bioavailability. The ability of a drug to be released from its dosage form, and resolved,absorbed, and transported by the body to its site of action.

三,生物有效性。这是指药品从其药剂形式溶解吸收,并被输送到体内作用部位过程中的利用度。

d, efficacy. Detailed laboratory studies can help determine a drug's effectiveness.

四,药效。药品的效果需要经过精细的实验室研究才能被确定。

e, safety. Drug should be continually evaluated to determine their side effects.

五,安全性。药品需要被不但检验,以确定其副作用。

初级医护知识英语阅读(二):头疼

你怎么了?

I suffer from a bad headache.

我头疼得厉害。

Is it worse in the morning or evening?

早上或者晚上会严重吗?

It is severe in the morning.

早上很严重。

In which part of the head do you feel the pain?

你感觉头的哪个部位疼?

The pain is concentrated in the left part.

集中在左边。

Do you ever feel sick?

你会感觉恶心吗?

Yes, it is accompanied by the headache in the morning.

会,伴随着早上头疼会感到恶心。

Does the light hurt your eyes?

阳光会让你的眼睛有刺痛感吗?

No.

不会。

Have you noticed any blurring of vision?

你有没有感觉视力模糊过?

Yes, sometimes.

有时候会。

Do you ever see things double?

你看东西时会有重影吗?

No.

不会。

Do you ever see flashing lights?

你有没有幻视过闪光点?

Yes, I see flashing lights 3 times.

是的,有过三次。

Any other trouble with your eyes?

你的眼睛还出现过什么其他问题吗?

No.

没有。

Have you had any fits, faints or funny turns?

你有痉挛、眩晕症状或者什么奇怪的举动吗?

Yes, I have had fits these days.

有,这几天出现过痉挛。

Was there any warning that you were going to have a fit?

痉挛之前有什么征兆吗?

Last time I felt dizzy before the fit.

会感到有点头晕。

Did you bite your tongue?

你咬到过自己的舌头吗?

Never.

没有。

Did you wet yourself?

你有没有小便失禁的症状?

No.

没有。

Do you have any problems with your hearing?

你的听觉出现什么问题了吗?

The hearing is worse than ever.

我的听觉越来越差了。

Have you noticed any numbness, tingling, or weakness in your limbs?

四肢有没有麻木、刺痛或者无力感?

I have numbness in my limbs, but it is irregular.

有时候感觉有些麻木,但并不经常。

Do you pass more water than you used to?

你的小便量比以前多了吗?

No, I haven't noticed.

没有,我没发现。

Can you control your bowel movements?

你排便还正常吗?

Yes, I can. The bowel movements are regular.

正常。排便很有规律。

初级医护知识英语阅读(三):护理程序

What is nursing process? It is a method for organizing and offering nursing care.

什么是护理程序?护理程序指安排、提供护理的方法。

There are 5 steps in the nursing process.

护理程序共包括5步。

They are assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.

分别是评估、诊断、计划、实施和评价。

The nursing process offers an organizational structure.

护理程序有组织性和系统性。

The structure helps the nurse to achieve the nursing purpose.

这一系统保证了护理目的的实现。

In 1955, Ladia Hall used the term "nursing process" for the first time.

1955年,“护理程序”这个词汇首次被莉迪亚·霍尔使用。

During the late 1950s and early 1960s, Dorothy Johnson, Ida Orlando, and Ernestine Wiedenbach each put forward a 3-step nursing process.

20世纪50年代末60年代初,多萝西·约翰逊、艾达·奥兰多、欧内斯汀·威登巴赫各自提出了一个由三步组成的护理程序。

In 1967, the teachers at the Catholic University of America divided the nursing process into 4 steps: assessment, planning, intervention and evaluation.

1967年,美国天主教大学的老师们讲护理程序分解成了四步:评估、计划、实施和评价。

In 1970, Ruth Freeman and Janet Heinrich put forward a 6-step nursing process to community health nursing.

1970年,鲁思·弗里曼和珍妮特·海因里希提出了一种6步的社区健康护理程序。

Also in the early 1970s, Kristine Gabbier and Mary Ann Lavin at St. Louis University School of Nursing held national conferences on the classification of nursing diagnosis.

20世纪八十年代,圣路易斯大学护理学院的克里斯廷·贾比尔和玛丽·安·拉文召开了全国性的会议讨论护理诊断的分类问题。

At that time, nursing teachers and practicing nurses began to use the 5-step nursing process.

那时,护理学教师和护理从业人员都开始使用5步护理程序。

Since 1973, the North American Nursing Diagnosis Association, NANDA, has held national conferences on the classification of nursing diagnosis every 2 years.

自1973之后,北美护理诊断协会(NANDA)开始例行召开两年一次的护理诊断分类讨论会议。

初级医护知识英语阅读相关文章:

1.医学小知识英语阅读美文

2.医学知识英语阅读

3.关于药物知识医学英语阅读

4.简单的英语阅读文章 初级英语阅读

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章