飞鸟集经典句子英文版
《飞鸟集》是印度诗人泰戈尔的代表作之一,也是世界上最杰出的诗集之一。飞鸟集经典句子英文版还有哪些呢?下面由小编带来的飞鸟集经典句子英文版,欢迎阅读!
飞鸟集经典句子英文版精选
1If you shed tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars.
如果你因失去了太阳而流泪,那么你也将失去群星了。
3The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water.
跳舞着的流水呀,在你途中的泥沙,要求你的歌声,你的流动呢。
3Will you carry the burden of their lameness?
你肯挟瘸足的泥沙 而俱下么?
4Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.
她的热切的脸,如夜雨似的,搅扰着我的梦魂。
5Once we dreamt that we were strangers.
有一次,我们梦见大家都是不相识的。
6We wake up to find that we were dear to each other.
我们醒了,却知道我们原是相亲相爱的。
7Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away.
夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。
8And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no songs, flutter and fall there with a sign.
秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。
9A Troupe of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words.
世界上的一队小小的漂泊者呀,请留下你们的足印在我的文字里。
10The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover.
世界对着它的爱人,把它浩翰的面具揭下了。
飞鸟集经典句子英文版大全
1It becomes small as one song, as one kiss of the eternal.
它变小了,小如一首歌,小如一回永恒的接吻。
2It is the tears of the earth that keep here smiles in bloom.
是大地的泪点,使她的微笑保持着青春不谢。
3The mighty desert is burning for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head and laughs and flies away.
无垠的沙漠热烈追求一叶绿草的爱,她摇摇头笑着飞开了。
4Sorrow is hushed into peace in my heart like the evening among the silent trees.
忧思在我的心里平静下去,正如暮色降临在寂静的山林中。
5Some unseen fingers, like an idle breeze, are playing upon my heart the music Of the ripples.
有些看不见的手,如懒懒的微飔的,正在我的心上奏着潺湲的乐声。
6What language is tine, O sea? The language of eternal question.
What language is thy answer, O sky? The language of eternal silence.
“海水呀,你说的是什么?” “是永恒的疑问。”
“天空呀,你回答的话是什么?” “是永恒的沉默。”
7Listen, my heart, to the whispers of the world with which it makes love to you.
静静地听,我的心呀,听那世界的低语,这是它对你求爱的表示呀。
6The mystery of creation is like the darkness of night--it is great. Delusions of knowledge are like the fog of the morning.
创造的神秘,有如夜间的黑暗--是伟大的,而知识的幻影却不过如晨间之雾。
7Do not seat your love upon a precipice because it is high.
不要因为峭壁是高的,便让你的爱情坐在峭壁上。
8I sit at my window this morning where the world likes a passer-by stops for a moment, nods to me and goes.
我今晨坐在窗前,世界如一个路人似的,停留了一会,向我点点头又走过去了。
9There little thoughts are the rustle of leaves; they have their whisper of joy in my mind.
这些微飔,是树叶的簌簌之声呀;它们在我的心里欢悦地微语着。
10What you are you do not see, what you see is your shadow.
你看不见你自己,你所看见的只是你的影子。
11My wishes are fools, they shout across thy song, my Master. Let me but listen.
神呀,我的那些愿望真是愚傻呀,它们杂在你的歌声中喧叫着呢。让我只是静听着吧。
12I cannot choose the best. The best chooses me.
我不能选择那最好的。那最好的选择我。
13They throw their shadows before them who carry their lantern on their back.
那些把灯背在背上的人,把他们的影子投到了自己前面。
14That I exist is a perpetual surprise which is life.
我的存在,对我是一个永久的神奇,这就是生活。
15We, the rustling leaves, have a voice that answers the storms, but who are you so silent? “ I am a mere flower.
“我们萧萧的树叶都有声响回答那风和雨。你是谁呢,那样的沉默着?” “我不过是一朵花。”
16Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes.
休息与工作的关系,正如眼睑与眼睛的关系。
17Man is a born child; his power is the power of growth.
人是一个初生的孩子,他的力量,就是生长的力量。
18God expects answers for the flowers he sends us, not for the sun the earth.
神希望我们酬答他,在于他送给我们的花朵,而不在于太阳和土地。
19The light that plays, like a naked child, among the green leave happily knows not that man can lie.
光明如一个裸体的孩子,快快活活地在绿叶当中游戏,它不知道人是会欺诈的。
20O Beauty, find thyself in love, not in the flattery of thy mirror.
啊,美呀,在爱中找你自己吧,不要到你镜子的谄谀去找寻。
21My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world and writes upon it her Signature in tears with the words, “I love thee “
我的心把她的波浪在世界的海岸上冲激着,以热泪在上边写着她的题记:“我爱你。”
22Moon, for what do you wait? To salute the sun for whom I must make way.
“月儿呀,你在等候什么呢?” “向我将让位给他的太阳致敬。”
23The trees come up to my window like the yearning voice of the dumb earth.
绿树长到了我的窗前,仿佛是喑哑的大地发出的渴望的声音。
24His own mornings are new surprises to God.
神自己的清晨,在他自己看来也是新奇的。
25Life finds its wealth by the claims of the world, and its worth by the claims of love.
生命从世界得到资产,爱情使它得到价值。
26The dry river-bed finds no thanks for its past.
枯竭的河床,并不感谢它的过去。
27The bird wishes it were a cloud. The cloud wishes it were a bird.
鸟儿愿为一朵云。云儿愿为一只鸟。
28The waterfall sing, “I find my song, when I find my freedom.
瀑布歌唱道:“我得到自由时便有了歌声了。”
29I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence.
我说不出这心为什么那样默默地颓丧着。
30It is for small needs it never asks, or knows or remembers.
是为了它那不曾要求,不曾知道,不曾记得的小小的需要。