初中英语对话教学案例

2017-04-13

运用英语情景对话教学方法,使学生的学习事半功倍,并且给学生创建一个欢乐、自由的学习氛围。小编精心收集了初中英语对话教学案例,供大家欣赏学习!

初中英语对话教学案例篇1

A:What's the matter, young man?

A:年轻人,怎么了?

B:I have a terrible pain in my stomach and abdomen.

B:我胃痛的厉害,肚子也痛。

A:How long has it been occuring?

A:多长时间了?

B:It has been for three days.

B:已经三天了。

A:Have you ever nauseated or vomited?

A:你恶心或者呕吐吗?

B:Yes,I have vomited twice.I always feel burning in stomach.

B:我吐过两次,总是觉得胃有灼伤感。

A:Do you belch?

A:你打嗝吗?

B:Not much.

B:不太有。

A:How is your appetite?

A:你食欲怎么样?

B:Very poor.I do not want to eat anything except spicy food.The pain will be relieved after one or two bowls of porridge.

B:非常差。我除了想吃辣的以外什么都不想吃。疼的时候喝一两碗粥就会好一些。

A:Could you please have the blood testing? And you'd better have a gastrocopy.

A:你做一下血化验好吗?你最好也做一个胃镜检查。

B:All right.

B:好的。

A:The blood regulation is normal. But you have caught a peptic ulcer according to the gastrocopy report and clinical symptoms.

A:血液规则正常。但是根据胃镜报告和临床症状来讲你患有消化性溃疡。

B:What's that? Is it serious?

B:是什么病啊?很严重吗?

A:There is no royal way to recover quickly except in a slow manner. I will give you some tablets which you should take regularly. Additionally, you should eat some food containning adequate proteins, fats,vitamins and minerals. If you do not feel better after the medicine in a week, you have to come here for further examination.

A:没有什么快捷的方法让你迅速恢复,只好慢慢调养。我开一些药片给你,你要按时吃药。此外你要多吃含有蛋白质,脂肪,维他命和矿物质的食物。如果你一周之内都没有觉得舒服些,一定再来做进一步的检查。

B:Thank you, doctor.

B:谢谢你,医生。

初中英语对话教学案例篇2

A:The whole traffic is jam.

A:整个交通严重堵塞。

B:What's happened?

B:发生什么事了?

A:Two cars crashed into each other. And the policemen are on the spot.

A:两辆车相撞。警察已经在现场了。

B:I'm sorry to hear that.

B:听到这个我感到很难过。

A:Look,the drivers are seriously injured.

A:看,驾驶员伤得很严重。

B:Yes,I see.

B:是啊,看到了。

A:I hate the traffic jam.

A:我讨厌交通堵塞。

B:Be patient. Anyway, we are lucky. And the road will be cleared soon.

B:耐心点。不管怎么说,我们是幸运的。道路很快会疏通的。

A:I hope so.

A:希望如此。

初中英语对话教学案例篇3

A:Stop,sir.Can you show me your driving license , please?

A:停车,先生。请出示你的驾驶证,好吗?

B:Why?

B:为什么叫我停车?

A:Because you knocked down a person at the previous crossroad. Before my fellow policeman tried to hand-stop you,you had escaped. What's more, you may have drunk wine.

A:因为你在前一个十字路口撞倒了一位路人。我的同事还来不及用手势让你停车,你就跑了。再者,你可能喝过酒了。

B:How do you know that?

B:你怎么知道的?

A:I've noticed you driving zigzag and now your breath smells of alcohol.

A:我看到你歪歪斜斜地开车,又闻到了你呼出的酒气。

B:But I didn't know I had knocked down a person.

B:但我不知道我撞倒了人。

A:You have to be fined and your driving license will be suspended for your drunk driving and knocking down a person.

A:由于你酒后驾车、撞倒行人,你必须遭遇到罚款和吊销驾驶证处罚。

B:Don't you think you've punished me so seriously?

B:难道你不认为你的处罚太重了吗?

A:No, I've done so just according to the regulations.

A:不,我是按照规章办事。

初中英语对话教学案例篇4

A:Do you remember how it happened?

A:你记得这是怎么发生的吗?

B:I was walking along the road when the car came from the corner. It was going so fast that the driver didn't see me, I think. Then it hit me and drove away.

B:当那辆车从转弯处开过来的时候,我正沿着公路步行。我想是车开得太快了,以至于司机没有看见我。然后撞了我,并且逃跑了。

A:What's the number of the car, do you remember?

A:你记得车牌号是多少吗?

B:Er,it is 5065. Yes,5065.

B:嗯,是5065。是的,是5065。

A:Do you remember something else about the car?

A:你还记得那辆车的其他信息?

B:Oh,it's black.

B:噢,车的颜色是黑的。

A:Anything else?

A:其他的呢?

B:Nothing.

B:没有了。

A:OK,we will call you as soon as we find him.

A:哦,我们一找到那辆车就会通知你。

B:Thank you for your help.

B:谢谢你的帮助。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章