英语小短文笑话带翻译

2016-10-30

笑话之热与冷 ,区别在于其引人发笑的程度与形态:热笑话易于在瞬间引爆笑声;冷笑话则不会引爆笑声,最多只是令人会心一笑,有时连这种会心的笑亦需假以间歇。下面是小编带来的英语小短文笑话带翻译,欢迎阅读!

英语小短文笑话篇一

Idiot Teacher白痴老师

If there are any idiots in the room,will they please stand up?" said the sarcastic teacher .

喜爱挖苦人的老师说:“如果在这间教室里面有白痴,就请站起来好吗?”。

After a long silence,one rreshman rose to his feet,

沉默了很久之后,有一名新生就站起来了。

"Now then mister ,why do you consider yourself an idiot? "enquired the teacher with a sneer.

老师就以讥笑的口气问他:“喂, 先生,你为什么认为你自己是个白痴呀?”

"Well ,actually I don't,"said the student ,"but I hate to see you standing up there all by yourself."

这名学生说:“ 唉呀,实际上我才不认为我是个白痴呢,而是我很讨厌看着你一个人站在那里啦。”

英语小短文笑话篇二

A drunk醉汉

A police officer pulls over a guy who has been weaving in and out of the lanes.

有一位警官把一个在车道上穿进穿出,迂回蛇行的男子拦到路边。

He goes up to the guy's window and says "Sir,I need you to blow into this breathalyzer tube."

他走到这名男子的车窗旁边说:“先生,我要你对着这个酒精测试管吹一口气。”

The man says,"Sorry officer I can't do that.I am an asthmatic.If I do that I'll have a really bad asthma attack."

这名男子说:“对不起呀,警官,我不能吹呀。我是个气喘病患者呀。如果我吹的话,我就会真的患很严重的气喘病。”

"Ok,fine.I need you to come down to the station to give a blood sample."

“ 好, 好。我要你到警察局进行血液检验。”

"I can't do that either.I am a hemophiliac.If I do that,I'll bleed to death."

“我也能抽血检验呀。我是个血友病患呀。如果我抽血检验,我就会流血过多而死呀。”

"Well ,then we need a urine sample."

“嗯,那我们就要你进行尿液检验吧。”

"I am sorry officer I can't do that either.I am also a diabetic.If I do that I'll get really low blood sugar."

“对不起呀 ,警官,我也不能验尿呀。我也是一个糖尿病患者呀。如果我验尿的话,我的血糖就真的会变得很低。”

"Alright then I need you to come out here and walk this white line."

“好吧,那我要你出来到这边,走这条白线。”

"I can't do that,officer."

“警官,我办不劲呀。”

"Why not? "

“为什么办不到?”

"Because I am too drunk to do that."

“因为我喝得太醉了,所以不能那么做呀。”

英语小短文笑话篇三

Apprehending Criminals逮捕罪犯

The Los Angeles Police Department,the FBI,and the CIA are all trying to prove that they are the best at apprehending criminals.

洛杉矶警察局、联邦调查局和中央情报局,都想要证明他们最会逮捕罪犯。

The President decides to give them a test.

于是总统决定要考考他们。

He releases a rabbit into a forest and each of them has to catch it.

他把一只兔子放进森林,而他们每一个人都必须去抓它。

The CIA goes in.

中央情报局的人进去了。

They place animal informants throughout the forest.

他们在整个森林里放置了动物通报器。

They question all plant and mineral witnesses.

他们质问所有的 植物和矿物证人。

After three months of extensive investigations they conclude that rabbits do not exist.

就在三个月的密集调查之后,他们得到的结论就是兔子不存在。

The FBI goes in.After two weeks with no leads they burn the forest ,

联邦调查局韵人进去了。就在两个星期都没有线索之后,

killing everything in it,including the rabbit,and they make no apologies.

他们放火把森林烧了,杀光了里面的一切,包括这只,兔子在内 ,而且他们并没有表现出歉意。

The LAPD goes in.They come out two hours later with a baddly beaten bear.

洛杉矾警察局的人进去了。两个小时之后,他们带着一只惨遭严重殴打的熊出来。

The bear is yelling;"Ok!I am a rabbit!I'm a rabbit!"

这只熊大声地喊着说:“好啦!好啦!我是兔子啦!我是兔子啦!”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章