幽默英文小笑话故事大全

2017-05-27

冷笑话作为一种新兴的口头文类,有其鲜明的特色,而现有的定义和分类却把冷笑话作为一种既成文本来加以分析,忽略了其生存语境。小编精心收集了幽默英文小笑话故事,供大家欣赏学习!

幽默英文小笑话故事篇1

Laboratory Tests

实验室检查

Two children were sitting outside a clinic.

有两个小孩子坐在一间诊疗室外面。

One of them was crying very loudly.

其中一个小孩子哭得非常犬声。

2nd Child;Why are you crying?

第二位小孩子说:“你为什么哭呀?”

1st Child:I came here for blood test.

第一位小孩子说:“我来这里验血呀”

2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?

第二位小孩子说:“那又怎样?你害怕呀?”

1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.

第一位小孩子说:“不怕呀,又不是那样啦。因为验血的话,他们要割我的手指头啦。”

At this,the second one started crying.

一听到这么说,第二位小孩子就开始哭了,

The first one was astonished.

第一位小孩子就非常惊讶。

1st Child :Why are you crying now?

第一位小孩子说:“你现在为什幺哭呀?”

2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!

第二位小孩子说:“我来这里微尿液检验的啦.!”

幽默英文小笑话故事篇2

Gotta Have Faith

要有信心

The is a story about a monastery in Europe perched high on cliff several hundred feet in th air.

有个关于在 欧洲座落于高空好几百英尺悬涯高处的修道院故事。

The only way to reach the monastery was to be suspended in a basket which was pulled tothe top by several monks who pulled and tugged with all their strength .

到达修道院。唯一的方法,就是被悬吊在由数名修道士用尽他们全力拖拉到山顶的篮子里。

Obviously the ride up the steep cliff in that basket was terrifying.

很明显的,乘坐篮子爬上陡峭的悬崖是相当令人害怕的。

One tourist got exceedingly nervous about half-way up as he noticed that the rope by which hewas suspended was old and frayed.

有位旅客约在半途中,注意到悬挂他的绳子很老旧而且被磨损时,心中感到极度紧张不安。

With trembing voice,he asked the monked who was riding with him in the basket how often theychanged the rope.

他用颤抖的声音询问与他一同乘坐在篮子里的修道士,他们多久换绳子一次。

The monk thought for a moment and answered brusquely,"Whenever it breaks."

修道士想了一会,然后粗率地回答:“绳子断掉时。”

幽默英文小笑话故事篇3

Gone Shopping

购物

Our supermarket had a sald on boneless chicken breasts,and a woman I know ontended tostock up .

我们的超级市,场在廉价拍卖无骨鸡胸,我认识的某位女士打算去多买一些。

At the store,However,she was disappointed to find only a few skimpy prepackaged portopnsof the poultry,

然而,到了这家肉店的时候她感到很失望,因为只找到一点点事先就包装好的鸡肉,

so she complained to the butcher.

所以她就向这位肉店老板抱怨。

"don't worry,lady," he said.

他说:“小姐,别担心,

"I will pack some more trays and have them ready for you by the time you finish shopping."

我会替你多包几盘,在你买完东西的时候把它们准备好。”

Several aisles later ,my friend heard the butcher's voice boom over th public-address system:

逛完几个走道之后,我的朋友听到肉店老板的声音透过公共广播系统隆隆地说

"Will the lady who wanted bigger breasts please meet me at the back of the store?"

“那位想要大胸部的小姐请到本店后方来见我好吗?”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章