关于机场接待英语对话
新建成的机场里,每天都要起落几百架次飞机,这些飞机穿越千山万水而来,又载着乘客飞向四面八方。小编精心收集了关于机场接待英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
关于机场接待英语对话1
A:Excuse me.Are you Mr.Green?
B:Yes,it's me.Are you miss Holly?
A:Yes.Nice to meet you,Mr.Green.How was your fligut?
B:It's fine.
A:We're reserved rooms for you in Chinese Hotel.We'll drive you there.This way please.
B:It's very considerate of you and your company.
A:You're welcome,We hope you could enjoy our arrangement.
B:It's so fantastic.I hope we can have a successful cooperation this time.
关于机场接待英语对话2
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr.Mattin from England?
A:您好,请问您是英国来的马丁先生吗?
B:That's it. I am Joe Martin. You must be Zhang Yao from Beijing Tianfa Foreign Trade Co. Ltd.
B:是啊,我是乔·马丁。您一定是北京天发对外贸易有限公司的张耀吧?
A:Yes. Nice to meet you, Mr. Martin.
A:正是,很高兴见到您,马丁先生。
B:Nice to meet you too, Mr. Zhang. Now let me introduce my family. This is my wife, Mary, and this is my son, Tom.
B:很高兴见到您,张先生。哦,让我来介绍一下我的家人,这是我的妻子玛丽,这是 我儿子汤姆。
A:How do you do?
A:你们好!
C:How do you do, Mr.Zhang?
C:您好!张先生。
A:Let me help you with your luggage.
A:我来帮您拿行李吧!
B:No, thanks. I can manage it.
B:不了,我能行,谢谢。
A:Did you hcrve a good flight, Mr.Martin?
A:旅途愉快吗,马丁先生?
B:Wonderful! Nice food and good service. But how long will it take us to get to the hotel?
B:很愉快,食物美味,服务也不错。请问我们多久才能到达宾馆?
A:About 45 minutes' ride. Our car is waiting over there. Let's go.
A:大约45分钟的车程。我们的车在那边等着呢,走吧!
关于机场接待英语对话3
A:Excuse me, but are you Mr. Blake from Chicago?
对不起,您是来自芝加哥的布莱克先生吗?
B:Yes,Iam.
是的,正是。
A:I am from D&B Company,I am here to meet you,my name is Li Fei.
我是D&B公司的,我来接您,我的名字是李飞。
B:How do you do, Mr.Li? I'm glad to meet you!
你好,李先生,很高兴认识您。
A:I Glad to meet you, too. Welcome to Beijing!
我也是。欢迎来到北京!
B:I thank you! It's very nice of you to come and meet me.
谢谢,您前来接我真是太感谢了。
A:You are welcome.Oh,let me help you with your Baggage.
不客气,哦!让我来帮您拿行李吧!
B:Thanks a lot!
非常感谢!
A:Did you enjoy flight? Mr.Blake?
旅途愉快吗,布莱克先生?
B:On the whole,it's not bad except for a little turbulence.
除了有点儿颠簸外总的来说还不错。turbulence n.颠簸
A:How long did the flight take?
飞机飞了多长时间?
B:13 hours non-stop.
连着飞了13个小时。non-stop flight n.不停歇飞行
A:I think you must be exhausted. So hope you have a good rest after such a long trip!
我想您一定累了,希望您长途旅行后好好休息一下!exhausted a.精疲力尽的
B:Thank you!
谢谢!
A:It's our pleasure to have you here.I hope you will enjoy your stary here.
很高兴您能来,希望您在逗留期间感到满意。stay n.逗留
B:Thank you very much,I believe l will.
非常感谢,我相信一定会的。