关于澳洲旅游英语口语

2017-05-10

改革开放30年来,中国旅游业已成为国民经济中发展最快的行业之一,旅游业的发展取得了举世瞩目的辉煌成就。小编精心收集了关于澳洲旅游英语口语,供大家欣赏学习!

关于澳洲旅游英语口语篇1

1 I'm going to check out. Would you please bring my baggage down to the lobby at ten tomorrow morning?

我要结账退房,可不可以请你明天早上10点帮我把行李提到大厅?

2 I'd like to settle my bill now.

我想现在结账。

3 Would you like to pay by cash or credit card?

您想付现金还是刷卡?

4 Do you accept traveler's checks?

你们收旅行支票吗?

5 I didn't make any outside calls.

我没有打任何外线电话。

6 I think there is a mistake in this bill. I didn't drink a beer. Please check it again.

我想你算错了,我没有喝啤酒,麻烦请再查一次。

7 Could you keep my baggage till four?

你可以帮我保管行李到4点吗?

8 I'd like to get my valuables and pick up my baggage.

我来拿我的贵重物品和行李。

9 Please call a taxi for me.

请帮我叫辆计程车。

关于澳洲旅游英语口语篇2

在失物招领处

1. Will you claim the watch? 你想认领这块手表吗?

2. Could you fill out this form? 您能填一下这张表吗?

3. Maybe someone will find it. 也许有人会发现的。

4. I left my umbrella in the taxi. 我把伞忘在出租车上了。

5. I've misplaced my mobile phone. 我忘了把手机放到哪了。

6. We'll contact you when we find it. 我们找到后会跟您联系的。

7. I left my bag of film on the counter. 我把装底片的旅行袋遗失在柜台上了。

8. Do you remember where you left it? 您是否极大丢失在哪儿了?

9. When and where did you first miss it, sir? 先生,您最早发现丢失时是在什么时候什么地方?

10. Please check it and see if everything is there. 请清点一下,看看是否一切完好无损。

关于澳洲旅游英语口语篇3

货币兑换

1.In what denominations do you prefer? 您要什么面值的?

2.Please tell me the current rate for sterling? 请告诉我英国货币的现行兑换率。

3.Please give me the currency exchange receipt. 请把货币兑换收据给我。

4.Could you change these French francs for me? 请将这些法郎兑换一下好吗?

5.The buying rate for notes is 523 yuan for 100 US dollars. 100美元的现钞买入价是523元人民币。

6.Currency exchange rates are always subject to variation. 货币兑换率是经常变动的。

7.The rate for traveler's checks is 300 yuan against 100 dollars. 旅行支票的兑换率是100美元兑换300元人民币。

8.I'll want to know the exchange rate between US dollars and RMB. 我想知道美元对人民币的兑换率。

9.The balance will be settled in convertible currency within three months. 三个月内余额可以兑换成货币结清。

10.You can exchange money at a bank or an office of tourist agency. 你可以到银行或者是旅行社的办公室处去兑换货币。

关于澳洲旅游英语口语篇4

Cafeteria自助餐

1. Let's get a bit to eat in the cafeteria. 咱们再自助餐厅随便吃点东西吧。

2. Let's find a buffet with moderate prices. 我们找一家价格适中的自助餐馆吧。

3. The food in the cafeteria is abominable. 这家自助餐厅的膳食糟糕透了。

4. It's not polite to waste any food in the buffet. 吃自助餐时浪费食物是失礼的。

5. The cafeteria is short-handed so we'll have to wait in line. 自助餐厅人手不够,所以我们不得不排队等候。

6. There used to be a variety of foods at choice in that cafeteria. 那家自助餐馆以前有各种各样的食物可供选择。

7. When you go to a cafeteria, you may help yourself to the food. 在自助餐馆,你可以随意夹取食物。

8. I'm not surprised to hear that the cafeteria food isn't that great. 听说自助餐厅的食物不够好,我并不惊讶。

9. That's the problem about buffet. People are always over-eating. 这就是自助餐厅的问题,人们总是吃得太多。

10. In a cafeteria, you walk through a line selecting your meals as you go along. 在自助餐馆,你排队向前走,边走边选取想吃的东西。

关于澳洲旅游英语口语篇5

Bar Service

1. Give me a Scotch on the rocks. 给我一杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌。

2. How about a non-alcoholic cocktail? 尝尝不含酒精的鸡尾酒怎么样?

3. There is not much kick in the cocktail. 这种鸡尾酒没有多少劲儿。

4.Would you like your whiskey straight? 您要纯的威士忌吗?

5.Beer is a beverage of the remotest time. 啤酒是一种最古老的饮料。

6.The bartender tapped a new keg of beer. 酒吧招待开启了一小桶新啤酒。

7.A very dry martini is almost like straight gin. 非常干的马丁尼酒几乎就像纯杜松子酒一样。

8.Red wine made in France is famous for its high quality.法国出产的红葡萄酒以质优而闻名。

9.Sorry, we don't have any more red wine. Is white wine all right? 对不起,没有红葡萄酒了。白葡萄酒可以吗?

10.Bars are places where people gather to drink and enjoy themselves. 酒吧是人们聚会、饮酒、享乐的地方。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章