儿童英语故事大全带翻译
在儿童成长所需的这个丰富多彩的世界里,故事能够很好的满足学生的好奇心,娱乐心,探索心,智慧心和游戏心小编整理了儿童英语故事大全带翻译,欢迎阅读!
儿童英语故事带翻译篇一
Mark’s favorite cup is broken, and he feels unhappy.
马克最喜欢的杯子破了,他很不开心。
Susan sees and asks him,"You look sad. What’s the matter?"
苏珊看见了就问他:“你看上去不太开心。怎么了?”
Mark says,"There is something wrong with my cup."
马克回答说:“我的Cup破了。”
Susan says,"Don’t worry. I can repair it.
”苏珊说:“别担心。我会补好它的。”
Mark feels surprised and asks,"Repair? You can repair it? You?"
马克听了感到奇怪,就问她:“补?你会补?真的吗?”
"Yes. Believe me! Where is it?"Susan answers.
“没错。相信我。在哪里呢?”苏珊说。
"Here. My cup is broken. Are you sure you can repair it?” Mark takes out his cup.
"这儿。我的cup破了。你确信补好它吗?”马克拿出了杯子。
"Cup?I thought it was cap."Susan says.Then they all smile.
“cup? 我以为是cap。”苏珊说道。说完他俩都笑了。
儿童英语故事带翻译篇二
A woman walks into a pet shop and sees a cute little dog. She asks the shopkeeper, “Does your dog bite?”
一个妇人走进一家宠物店,看见一只很可爱的小狗。她问店主:“你的狗咬人吗?”
The shopkeeper says, “No, my dog does not bite.”
店主说:“不,我的狗不咬人。”
The woman tries to pet the dog and the dog bites her.
于是这个妇人试着抚摸小狗,可是小狗却咬了她。
“Ouch!” She says, “I thought you said your dog does not bite!”
“哎哟!”妇人说,“我想你刚才还说你的狗不咬人。”
The shopkeeper replies, “That is not my dog!”
店主人回答说:“那不是我的狗。”
儿童英语故事带翻译篇三
It’s sunny day in spring. Miss Cat is fishing.
这是春天里一个阳光明媚的日子,猫小姐在河边钓鱼。
Suddenly the fishing rod moves. “Great! Oh, it’s so heavy!” Miss Cat says happily.
突然鱼竿动了动。“太棒了!哇,好重啊!”猫小姐高兴地喊着。
The fish is plucked out of the river. “Oh, a big fish! How big the fish is!” She cheers.
鱼被拉出来了。“啊!一条大鱼!这条大鱼可真大呀!”她欢呼道。
But she puts the fish into the river and goes on fishing.
但是她却把鱼放回河里,又继续钓鱼。
At the time, Mr. House goes by and sees it. “What do you set it free?” He asks.
这时候马先生路过,看见这一切,就问她:“为什么你把鱼放了?”
“Because my pot is too small. I can’t cook it,” Miss Cat says.
“因为我的锅太小。我没办法烧这么大的鱼。”猫小姐回答说。