关于感冒去看病英语对话

2017-04-28

情景教学法在小学英语对话教学中的应用□陈美心英语是一门实践性很强的工具学科,运用英语进行交际是其实践性的主要表现。小编精心收集了关于感冒去看病英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

关于感冒去看病英语对话篇1

医生:

Come in, please.

请进.

保罗:

I`m Paul Marshall.

我是保罗·马歇尔.

医生:

Have a seat. What seems to be the problem?

坐下吧.哪里不舒服?

保罗:

I`ve lost a little weight recently, and I don`t seem to have too much energy. My head and stomach were killing me yesterday. I might have had a fever. I thought I might have ate something bad because I had the runs.

我近来体重减轻了.而且好像没什么力气.昨天我头疼胃也疼.简直把我折磨死了.我好像发烧了.而且我觉得我可能吃坏了东西.现在拉肚子.

医生:

(checking Carl`s file) Everything was fine with your last checkup 3 months ago. Are you eating Ok? Do you bring anything up?

(检查保罗的医疗档案).你最近的一次体检是三个月前,当时体检结果一切正常。你食欲好吗?你呕吐吗?

保罗:

I`m eating fine, more or less. Last night, I thought I was going to vomit.

我食欲还好,多少吃一点儿。昨晚我觉得有点恶心想吐。

医生:

Did you sleep well?

你休息得好吗?

保罗:

A little fitfully sometimes. This morning, I felt too sick to even get out of bed.

有时睡得不太安稳。今早.我病得都起不了床了.

医生:

(after checking Paul`s heartbeat, blood pressure, and temperature) Everything seems to be Ok. Any other symptoms?

听了卡尔的心跳.量了他的血压和体温后)一切看来都很正常.有其他什么症状吗?

保罗:

No, nothing I can think of. I must say that things have been quite hectic around the office recently.

没有.我想不出什么来了.我得承认近来工作很忙.

医生:

I think you might have a touch of the flu that`s going around. And you seem to be a little tired. I`ll give you the flu shot and I recommend you take some vitamin supplements. Try to take it easy at work for a while, too.

我觉得你染上了正在传播的流感.而且你看起来也有点儿疲惫.我给你打一针治流感的.并建议你补充一些维生素.还有.最近一段时间工作不要太紧张.

保罗:

Thanks, Doctor.

谢谢你.医生.

关于感冒去看病英语对话篇2

A:What's wrong with you, young man?

A:你怎么啦,年轻人?

B:I've got a headache and a cough.

B:我头疼,还咳嗽。

A:I see. You've got a cold.

A:我知道了,你感冒了。

B:What should I do, doctor?

B:那我该怎么办呢,医生?

A:Take this medicine three times a day.

A:吃这个药,一天三次。

B:Yes.

B:好的。

A:Drink a lot of water and have a good rest. You'll be well soon.

A:多喝水,多休息,很快就会好的。

B:Thank you.

B:谢谢。

关于感冒去看病英语对话篇3

A:Sit down please, what is the matter?

A:请坐,你怎么了?

B:Well,I have got a sore throat for two days and I had a headache last night. What's more, I started getting hot and shivering this morning.

B:我的喉咙疼了两天,昨晚整晚头痛。还有就是今天早上起来发烧了,感觉身体在发抖。

A:Did you got a cough?

A:你之前咳嗽了吗?

B:No,not yet.

B:没有。

A.Are you feeling weak in limbs?

A:是不是感觉四肢无力?

B:Yes, I also feel dizzy and had no appetite for the breakfast.

B:是啊,还有一点头晕,吃早饭也没胃口。

A:Maybe you are suffering from the influenza.I will take the temperature for you.

A:你可能是患上了流行性感冒,我给你量下体温。

B:God!

B:天哪!

A:Look, 39.8 degrees Celsius. I will write a prescription,you can get the medicine in the drugstore. Do not eat meat or oily dishes. Coffee and smoking are not allowed either.

A:你看,39.8摄氏度。我给你开个药方,你去药房拿药就行了。不要吃肉类或者油腻的食物。不要喝咖啡也不要抽烟。

B:OK, how can I take the medicine?

B:好的,这些药怎么服用?

A:Three times before meals. You will be fine in a week.

A:一天三次,吃饭前服用。一星期就好了。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章