英语小笑话爆笑,英语幽默小笑话

2017-03-06

有的笑话融文学性、趣味性和哲理性为一体。引用笑话,阐明哲理、是寓教于乐的好形式。 下面是小编带来的爆笑的英语小笑话,欢迎阅读!

爆笑的英语小笑话篇一

糟糕的上班日 Bad Day at Work

A man joined a big multinational company as a trainee.

有一名男子加入一家大型跨国。公司接受训练。

On his first day at work,he dialed the pantry and shouted into the phone,

在他上班的第一天,他拨电话到餐饮室,并且,对着电话大声喊!

"Get me a coffee quickly!"

“ 快点给我送杯咖啡过来!”

The voice from the other side responded,

电话另外-端的声音却响应说:

"You fool you have dialed the wrong extension!Do you know who you are talking to,dumbo?"

“你这个笨蛋,你拨错分机了!蠢蛋,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?”这名受训的人回答说,

"No,"replied the trainee.

“不知道。”

The man shouted back immediately,

这名男子立刻大声吼回去:

"And do you know who you are talking to,you fool?"

“你这个笨蛋,你知道你在跟谁说话吗?…总经理回答:

"No,replied the General Manager.

“不知道。”这名受训 的人周答说:

"Good !",replied the trainee and then put down the phone!

“很好!”,然后就把电话给挂了。

爆笑的英语小笑话篇二

Faithful Cat 忠实的猫

Once upon a time ,a woman had a faithful cat.

从前有个妇人有一只忠实的猫。

And one day,a guy ran over the cat with his horse drawn carriage.

有一天,有个人用他的马车将猫辗死。

So,the man went to the old woman and said,

因此,这个人就去找这位老妇人说:

"I am terribly sorry about your cat.I'd like to replace him."

“我对你的猫感到非常抱歉,我愿意代替它。”

"That's so nice of you!" said the old woman,deeply touched.

这位老妇人深深地感动说:“你真好心呀!”

"So how good are you at catching mice?"

“你抓老鼠的功夫很棒吗?”

爆笑的英语小笑话篇三

智力缺陷 Mental deficiency

"Would you mind telling me, Doctor," Bob asked ..."how you detect a mental deficiency in somebody who appears completely normal?" "Nothing is easier," he replied. "You ask him a simple question which everyone should answer with no trouble. If he hesitates, that puts you on the track." " Well, What sort of question?" "Well, you might ask him, 'Captain Cook made three trips around the world and died during one of them. Which one?' Bob thought for a moment, and then said with a nervous laugh, "You wouldn't happen to have another example would you? I must confess I don't know much about history."“医生,你能不能告诉我,”鲍勃问,“对于一个看 上去很正常的人,你是怎样判断出他有智力缺陷的呢?”“再没有比这容易的了,”医生回答,“问他一个简单的问题,简单到所有人都知道答案,如果他回答得不 干脆,那你就知道是怎么回事了。”“那要问什么样的问题呢?”“嗯,你可以这样问,‘库克船长环球旅行了三次,但是在其中一次的途中他去世了,是哪一次 呢?’”鲍勃想了一会儿,紧张的回答道,“你就不能问另外一个问题吗?坦率地说,我对历史了解的不是很多。”

爆笑的英语小笑话篇四

视力训练 Visual training

The squad(班,小队) were having "visual training". One smart recruit(新兵,招募) was asked by the officer to count how many men composed a digging party in a distant field. The party was so faraway(遥远的,恍惚的) that the men appeared as mere dots, but unhesitatingly(迅速地) the recruit replied:

"Sixteen men and a sergeant(中士,军士) , sir."

"Right, but how do you know there's a sergeant there?"

"He's not doing any digging, sir."

班里正在进行“视力训练”。一个聪明伶俐的新兵被班长叫出来数远处旷野上采掘队的人数。采掘队在很远的地方,那些人看起来只是一些小点儿。但是这个新兵毫不犹豫地回答。

“十六个兵外加一个中士,长官。”

“正确,可是你怎么知道那儿有一个中士?”

“他不干活,长官。”

爆笑的英语小笑话篇五

魔鬼的妹夫

A woman whose husband often came home drunk decided to cure him of the habit. One Halloween night, she put on a devil suit and hid behind a tree to intercept him on the way home.

一位妇人发现丈夫回家的时候总是烂醉如泥,她决定为丈夫治好这个毛病。一个万圣节夜里,她穿上一套魔鬼戏服,躲在树后,准备在丈夫返家时拦截他的去路。

When her husband came by, she jumped out and stood before him with her red horns, long tail, and pitchfork.

当丈夫走近时,她从树后跳出来,站到他面前,头上带着红色的羊角、身后有长长的尾巴,手中握着钢叉。

"Who are you?" he asked.

“你是谁?”丈夫问到。

"I'm the Devil!" she responded.

“我是魔鬼!”她回答到。

"Well, come on home with me," he said, "I married your sister!"

“噢,那你跟我一起回家吧,”丈夫说,“我娶了你的姐妹!”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章