英语小笑话带翻译阅读_英语笑话带翻译简短的
冷笑话是一种新兴的语言现象,也是一种出现在我们身边的不可忽视的新的语言现象。小编精心收集了简短的英语笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇1
Let's Not Be Hasty
别急慢慢来
Said the wife to the husband.
一位妻子对她先生说道:
"Dear, we just have to get a new family doctor.
“亲爱的,我们必须另外再找一名家庭医师,
This is the third time old Dr. Davis gave me the wrong prescription and nearly killed me."
这已经是戴维斯医生第三次开错药方,差点就要我的命!…
"Oh, come on. sweetheart, let' s give him another chance. "
“喔,别这样吗!亲爱的,再给他一次机会试试看。”
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇2
喔,真是恩爱的一对!
Two women friends were having tea.
两个女人正在喝茶,
Said one to the other,
其中一位对另一位说道:
"I've been trying to reach my lawyer for a week ... "
“我已经花了一个礼拜找我的律师...”
"Oh, please don't mention lawyers to me" interrupted the recent widow,
“哦,拜托别再向我提律师的事了,”那位刚死去丈夫的女人插嘴道,
I've had so much trouble settling my husbands estate that I sometimes wish he hadn't died! "
“我在处理我先生遗留的房地产时遭遇到好多麻烦,有时候我真希望他没死就好了。
简短的英语笑话带翻译篇3
等明年再说
The woman was reading the newspaper as she and her husband were eating breakfast.
一位女士和她先生正在用早餐,她边吃边看报纸。
"Did you hear about this, dear?" she asked.
“亲爱的,你听过这则新闻吗?”她问道。
"It seems a man traded his wife for season tickets to the Spurs.
“似乎是一个男的为了看马刺队的比赛,用他太太跟人换了球季的门票。
You wouldn't do a thing like that, would you, sweetheart?"
你不会那么做吧,亲爱的?”
"No way," answered the husband.
“我才不会那么傻呢!”先生答道。
"The season's almost half over."
“今年球季几乎都过了一大半了."