母亲节英文诗中文翻译精选

2017-03-03

民国时期,西方的母亲节借西俗东渐的风潮传入中国,在教会、妇女组织以及学校等媒介的推动,并在我国孝道文化的应和之下,最终成为被中国民众普遍接受的固定节日。下面是小编带来的母亲节英文诗中文翻译,欢迎阅读!

母亲节英文诗中文翻译精选

When I was a child,

小时候,

Nostalgia seemed a small stamp:

乡愁是一枚小小的邮票,

“Here am I

我在这头,

And there ……my mother.”

母亲在那头。

Then I was a grown-up,

长大后,

Nostalgia became a traveling ticket:

乡愁是一张窄窄的船票,

“Here am I

我在这头,

And there……my bride.”

新娘在那头。

During the later years,

后来啊!

Nostalgia turned to be a graveyard:

乡愁是一方矮矮的坟墓,

“Here am I

我在外头,

And yonder……my mother.”

母亲在里头。

And now at present,

而现在,

Nostalgia looms large to be a channel:

乡愁是一湾浅浅的海峡,

“Here am I

我在这头,

And yonder……my Continent!”

大陆在那头。

母亲节英文诗中文翻译阅读

Rock Me To Sleep - Elizabeth Akers Allen

摇篮曲 - Elizabeth Akers Allen

Backward, turn backward, Time, in your flight, Make me a child again just for tonight!

时间的流逝,后退,向后退,让我做回小孩,就只在今夜!

Mother, come back from the echoless shore, Take me again to your heart as of yore;

母亲,从没有回音的海岸回来,一如往昔把我拥抱在怀里;

Kiss from my forehead the furrows of care, Smooth the few silver threads out of my hair;

亲我额头,充满关怀的皱纹,顺理我头发上几根银丝;

Over my slumbers your loving watch keep; — Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!

在我睡眠中,一直怜爱地望着我 ;-摇我睡觉,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

Backward, flow backward, O tide of the years!

噢,岁月的潮汐,后退,向后退!

I am so weary of toil and of tears, — Toil without recompense, tears all in vain,

我己厌倦於辛劳与眼泪 –辛劳而没有补偿,眼泪都徒劳无功

Take them, and give me my childhood again!

都拿去吧,只要给回我童年!

I have grown weary of dust and decay, — Weary of flinging my soul-wealth away; Weary ofsowing for others to reap;

我已经厌倦了尘埃与腐败,厌倦於丢失我心灵财富,厌倦於为他人作嫁衣裳

Rock me to sleep, mother – rock me to sleep!

摇我入睡,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

Tired of the hollow, the base, the untrue, Mother, O mother, my heart calls for you!

厌倦於空洞,卑鄙,不真实,母亲,噢,母亲,我的心在呼唤您!

Many a summer the grass has grown green, Blossomed and faded, our faces between:

多少个夏天,草长绿了,花开了,凋谢了,在我们的面与面之间:

Yet, with strong yearning and passionate pain, Long I tonight for your presence again.

然而,强烈的愿望,激情的痛苦,让我今夜渴望再见到您的出现。

Come from the silence so long and so deep;

来自沉默,那么的久远,那么的深沉,

Rock me to sleep, mother – rock me to sleep!

搖我入睡,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

Come, let your brown hair, just lighted with gold, Fall on your shoulders again as of old;

来吧,让您的棕发,闪闪发光,一如往昔落在您的肩膀;

Let it drop over my forehead tonight, Shading my faint eyes away from the light;

让它落在我额头,今夜,护我微弱的眼晴,不让光线照到;

For with its sunny-edged shadows once more Haply will throng the sweet visions of yore;

因为,再一次,这个边缘充满阳光的身影,无意中又撩起昔日甜蜜的愿景;

Lovingly, softly, its bright billows sweep;

深情地,轻柔地,您明亮的发丝,波光粼粼 ;

Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!

摇我入睡,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

Mother, dear mother, the years have been long Since I last listened your lullaby song:

母亲,亲爱的母亲,已经好多年了,自从我最后一次听您的催眠曲;

Sing, then, and unto my soul it shall seem Womanhood's years have been only a dream.

那么,唱吧,唱到我的心灵深处,让我成长为妇人的岁月,只不过是一场梦

Clasped to your heart in a loving embrace, With your light lashes just sweeping my face, Neverhereafter to wake or to weep;

将我紧靠您的心,作个爱的拥抱,您的眼睫毛轻轻地,刚扫过我的面庞,从今而后,不再醒来或哭泣 ;

Rock me to sleep, mother, – rock me to sleep!

摇我入睡,母亲 – 摇我入睡!

母亲节英文诗中文翻译学习

M I Love You, Mom

... and I Want You to Know Why I Feel So Proud to Be Your Daughter

You are a remarkable woman

who accomplishes so much as a

strong woman

in a man's world

You are strong but soft

You are strong but caring

You are strong but compassionate

You are a remarkable woman

who accomplishes so much as a

giving woman

in a selfish world

You give to your friends

You give to your family

You give to everyone

You are a remarkable woman

who is also a remarkable moTHEr

And you are loved by so many people

whose lives you have touched -

especially me //www.3lian.com

[中文大意]

我爱你,妈妈,并且想让您知道我为什么以做您的女儿而自豪!

您是一位不平凡的女人:作为一个坚强的女人,在男性世界里取得了许多成绩。您坚强但是温柔,您坚强但是慈爱,您坚强但是富有同情心;

您是一位不平凡的女人:在这样一个自私的世界里,您却给予别人许多。您帮助您的朋友,家人,每一个人;

您是一位不平凡的女人,也是一个不平凡的母亲。您被许多人(特别是我)热爱着,您影响了他们的生活

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章