两人关于春节的英语对话
春节到,精彩节目纷纷上演:唱的,不是歌声,是快递的传播;跳的,不是舞蹈,是欢乐的蔓延;演的,不是小品,是祝福的心声。祝你春节玩得逍遥!小编精心收集了两人关于春节的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
两人关于春节的英语对话篇1
李涛:
I`m so happy that the Spring Festival is around the corner!
我很高兴春节就快要到了.
麦克:
I`m interested in this Festival.
我对春节很感兴趣.
李涛:
Do you want to know any traditions about the festival?
你想知道关于春节的传统吗?
麦克:
Sure!
当然!
李涛:
Our Chinese people play firecrackers during the festival.
我们中国人在春节期间都会放鞭炮.
麦克:
Why? Just for fun?
为什么?只是为了好玩吗?
李涛:
Not only welcome the New Year, but also frighten away evil spirits which called"xi"
一方面是为了迎接新年的到来,另一方面也是为了驱除“夕”这种恶魔。
麦克:
Really? How mysterious!
真的吗?好神奇啊!
李涛:
Yes, there`re many beautiful legends about Spring Festival, if you want to know them, I can tell you next time.
是的.我们有许多关于春节的美丽传说.你想知道的话,我下次再好好告诉你.
麦克:
That`s great!
好的.
两人关于春节的英语对话篇2
Lily: Amy, how long have you been here?
艾米,你在这呆了多久了?
Amy: I came to China on June, it has been 7 months.
我是六月份来中国,现在算起来有7个月了。
Lily: Wow, that is a long time. And you must never spend the Spring Festival in China.
哇,很久了。那你一定没有在中国度过春节了。
Amy: Yes, and I going to stay in China this year to see how Chinese people spend their most important festival.
对啊,所以我打算今年留在中国,看看中国人是怎么度过他们最重要的日子的。
Lily: Really? Maybe you can come to celebrate it with my family.
真的吗?也许你可以和我们家一起过节。
Amy: Can I?
可以吗?
Lily: My parents would be happy to have you. I believe you will love it. Though we live in downtown, we always spend Spring Festival in hometown.
我父母一定会很高兴的。我相信你一定会喜欢的。虽然我们家住在城市,我们总是在老家过春节。
Amy: You mean in the countryside?
你是说在农村吗?
Lily: Yes, I believe you will know a lot about Chinese traditions this winter holiday, such as the custom, practices, cuisine, greeting and so on.
对的,我相信你一定可以在这个寒假了解到许多中国的传统习俗,如风俗习惯、菜肴、祝词等等。
Amy: Wonderful! I can’t wait to the coming of that day.
太棒了,我都快等不及了。
两人关于春节的英语对话篇3
A: Happy New Year!
A: 新年快乐!
B: Uh...I'm a bit confused; New Year's Day was over weeks ago.
B: 嗯……我有点搞迷糊了,新年不是几周前就过去了吗?
A: You must be kidding! It is Chinese New Year, silly!
A: 你在开什么玩笑啊!我是说春节,你这傻瓜!
B: Oh right, it slipped my mind. Why do you celebrate two New Years?
B: 喔,对了,我都忘了。你们为什么要庆祝两个新年啊?
A: Chinese New Year is according to the lunar calendar. Chinese have been celebrating New Years in this fashion for thousands of years.
A: 春节是根据农历而定的。中国人庆祝这个节日的习俗已经延续几千年了。
B: I noticed that our company was very empty the past couple of days.
B: 我发现这几天我们公司里空荡荡的。
A: That is because everyone goes home for Chinese New Year; it is a family holiday, not so much a party holiday. Would you like to come to my house for New Year's Dinner?
A: 因为大家都回家过年啦,这是个家庭团聚的日子,不太属于狂欢的节日。你想要到我家吃年夜饭吗?
B: Of course. Will you set off firecrackers?
B: 当然好啊,你们会放鞭炮吗?
A: Naturally, but the most important thing that we do during New Years is to eat! So make sure to bring your appetite!
A: 会啊,不过过年期间最重要的事情就是吃,所以准备好大吃一顿哦!