北京商务英语口语
商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些北京商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。
北京商务英语口语如下:
你们是否能在三月初装运?
Could you effect shipment in early March?
Could you make shipment in early March?
恐怕不行。昨天我们的运输部门告诉我,三月底前开往利-物浦的班轮舱位已全部订满。
I'm afraid not. I was informed by our shipping department yesterday that liner space for Liverpool up to the end of March had been fully booked.
那程租船呢?
How about voyage charter ?
如果那样的话,就要考虑诸如装卸天数和滞期费这些因素。
In that ease, some factors, such as laydays and demurrage should be taken into account/consideration.
我方将负责装卸。最要紧的是加快装运。
We'll be in charge of loading and unloading.
Well be responsible for loading and unloading.
好的。我们尽力而为。
The most important thing is to expedite the shipment.
OK. Well do our best.
因为没有到你方港口的直达船,所以我们下个月不能装运。
Since there’s no available direct vessel to your port we can’t effeet shipment next month.
下个月必须装运,
Shipment must be made next month?
否则我们就赶不上旺季了。
otherwise we won’t be able to catch the rush season.
or else we'll miss the rush season.
如果允许转船,有没有可能呢?
Will it be possible if transhipment is allowed?
是的。货物可以在香港转船。从香港到你方港口的船非常频繁。
Yes. The goods could be transhipped at HongKong. Sailings from HongKong to your port arc quite frequent.
好的。我们允许由.香港转船。
Fine. We allow transhipment via HongKong.
那么让我们把它写入合同。
Well let’s put it down in the contract.
好的。我们等待你方的装运通知
OK. So we’ll be awaiting shipping advice.
你们打算怎样投保?
How are you going to arrange insurance!
What insurance arc you going to covert
What insurance are you going to take out?
我们将按发票金额的110%投保水渍险。
We’ll insure the goods against W. P. A. at invoice value plus 10%.
We’ll cover insurance for 110% of the invoice value against W. P. A.
因为货物易碎,我建议加保破碎险。
I suggest risk of breakage should be added, for the goods arc fragile risk of breakage
那属于附加险,而且额外保险费由你方支付。
That’s an additional risk item, and an extra premium involved will be charged to your account.
我知道。请及时寄给我们保脸单及已支付的保险费收据。
I see. Please send us the insurance policy together with your receipt for the premiums paid in due course/time.
好。
We will.
Do you have sufficient evidence abort your claim?
你们索赔有充分的证据吗?
Sure. This survey report says that the food is mildewed.
当然。这份检验报告说食品已经发霉了。
But the goods were strictly inspected by China Commodity Inspection Bureau before shipment
and the inspection certificate of quality showed that the goods were up to the standard for export.
但是货物在装运前经过中国商检局的严格检验,并且品质检验证书表明货物已达到出口标准。
So it seems that there is a discrepancy in the two inspection results.
这样看来,这两个检验结果存在出入。
The goods must have been damaged in transit,
The damage must have taken place in transit,
货物一定是在运输途中受损的,
现在,让我们谈谈佣金吧。你们付多少?
Now let‘s move on to commission. What’s your offer on that?
我们将支付每笔交易发票价值4%的佣金。
A 4% commission on invoice value against each transaction will be offered.
A commission at the rate of 4% of invoice value of each transaction will be offered.
很遗憾,我们不能接受这样的条件。
I‘m sorry that we can’t accept such terms.
5%怎么样?这是最高的了。而且请注意你们应负担协议期间在代理区域的一切广告宣传费用。
What about 5%? That’s the best we can do. And please note that you should bear all expenses for advertising and publicity within the territory in the duration of the publicity agreement.
好的。另外你们对争端解决的安排有什么想法?
OK. Then what’s your idea about the arrangement for dispute settlement ?
争端应提交北京中国国际经济贸易仲裁委员会,而且该委员会的裁决是终局的,对双方均有约束力。
The case in dispute should be submitted for arbitration to the China International Eco- China International and Trade Arbitration Commission, Beijing, China, and the decision made by this Commission should be regarded as final and is binding on both parties.