保定商务英语口语

2016-12-02

商务英语口语区别于日常口语,有很强的专业性。下面小编收集了一些保定商务英语口语分享给大家,希望对大家有用。

保定商务英语口语如下:

3%的折扣恐怕少了点吧。

I‘m afraid that a discount of 3% is not enough.

恩,如果你们订购的数量相当大,我们可以增加折扣。 .

Well, the discount can be increased if you place a substantial order.

Well, the discount can be increased if a substantial quantity is ordered.

你说的相当大是什么概念?

What do you mean by a substantial order?

What’s your idea of a substantial order?

如果你们能订购500打,我们将给予4%的折扣。

If you increase your order to 500 dozen, we’ll grant you a 4% discount.

Well give you a 5% discount on the order of 500 dozen.

500打?这个数目真不小!是否能再增加点折扣?

500 dozen? That’s really a large order! Is it possible for you to increase the discount a bit?

很抱歉,我们至多只能做到这一步了。请体谅我们的难处。

I’m very sorry to say that make allow-this is the best we can do. Please make allowance for our difficulties.

你方报的是价,你们能否再报价CIF?

You’re quoting on FOB basis. Could you make us an offer on CIF basis?

当然。 .

Sure.

你们付多少佣金?

How much commission will you give?

What’s your usual practice in giving commission?

订购3000箱,我们付2%的佣金,每多订1000箱增加0.

We allow a 2% commission for an order of 3000 cases and a 0. 5% commission is to be added for each additional quantity of 1000 cases.

就是说,如果订购5000箱,我们可以得到3%的佣金。

That is to say, we can get a 3% commission if 5000 cases are ordered

是的。那么价格就.$208是每箱208美元CIF3%汉堡。

Yes. Then the price is $ 208 per case 208 CIFC3/Hamburg.

现在我们来谈谈支件

Now, shall we discuss the terms of payment?

好的。我方将开立以你方为受益人的信用证,以美元结算。

Yes. Well open a letter of credit in your favor, to be settled in US dollars.

好,但必须是保兑的不可撤销信用证。

Fine, but the L/C must be confirmed and irrevocable.

没问题。但是否可以见票后60天付款?

No problem. But could the payment be made 60 days after sight?

很抱歉,信用证金额必须即期支付。

I’m sorry to say that the credit amount must be paid at sight.

I’m sorry to say that the credit amount must be paid against the presentation of documents

我们只接受不可撤销的即期跟单信用证。

We only accept payment by irrevocable L/C, payable by sight draft accompanied by shipping.

你知道,开立信用证费用很高。我们必须得向银行交押金,这样会占用我们的资金。

You know, to open an L/ C is very expensive. We have to put a deposit in the bank and thus it will tie up our funds.

能否采用付款交单?/或承兑交单?

Could you accept D/P or D/A ?

Could we adopt D/P or D/A?

恐怕不行。我们必须按常规办。

I’m afraid not. We must act on our customary practice.

我们都退让一步吧,50%用信用证,其余的用承兑交单,怎么样?

To meet half way, what about 50% by L/C and the balance by D/P?

考虑到我们友好的关系,我方破例接受即期付款交单,但只此一次,下不为例。

In consideration of our good relationship we exceptionally accept D/P at sight but this should not be regarded as a precedent.

我知道。谢谢你方 .

I see. Thank you for your accommodation.

这批货你打算怎么包装?

How would you pack the goods?

What kind of outer packing would you prefer?

我想纸箱更适于海运。 .

I suppose that cartons are more sea transportation.

为什么不用木箱?用纸箱装,衬衣很容易受潮。

Why not use wooden cases? Shirts packed in cartons arc susceptible to moisture.

放心吧。

You may rest assured.

You may set your heart at rest/case.

纸箱衬有防水塑料布。

The cartons are lined with waterproof plastic sheets.

但是纸箱很容易被行割开,会增加被偷窃,窃,偷盗的风险。 .

But cartons are easy to cut pilferage open, and this increases the risk of pilferage.

被盗的痕迹会很明显,保险公司会对这样的损失予以赔偿。

As the trace of pilferage will compensation be in evidence the insurance company may be made to pay the necessary compensation for such losses.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章