有关旅游的英语对话阅读

2017-04-06

英语情景对话作为真实生活的交际模式,作为语言输出的源头,作为语言练习的最佳途径,作为语言教授的媒介,它对于把英语作为外语来学习的学生,扮演着非常重要的角色。小编整理了有关旅游的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关旅游的英语对话一

K:Can I borrow your pen, Evan?

凯西:艾凡,你的笔借我好吗?

E:I told you to bring one. They always come in handy.

艾凡:我跟你讲过要带一枝笔,随时都会用到的。

K:I did, but it's in my purse in the overhead compartment.

凯西:我带了呀,但是放在上面行李柜我的皮包里。

E:OK, just hold on and let me finish mine. Let's see here..."name, address, date today, date of birth, carrier and flight"...hold it!

艾凡:好,等我先填好我的。我来看看……姓名、地址、填表日期、出生日期、搭乘的航空公司和班机……等一下!

K:What's wrong?

凯西:怎么了?

E:"Sex." Which am I?

艾凡:『性别。』我是男是女?

K:Oh, get out of here. These days, who cares? They probably won't even look at that.

凯西:哦,去你的。这年头谁在乎呢?他们可能连看都不看一眼。

E:Uh-oh. Here's something important: "Passport number, date and place of issue, and date of expiration." I'll need my passport for that.

艾凡:呃噢。这里有几项重要的:护照号码、发照日期和地点以及护照到期日期。我需要看我的护照填写。

K:Our passports are both in my pocketbook in the overhead. You're going to have to let me get up there anyway.

凯西:我们两个人的护照都在上面行李柜我的皮包里,所以不管怎样,你还是得让我起身拿上面柜子里的东西。

E:OK. (Kathy gets their passports.) Well?

艾凡:好。(凯西拿到了他们的护照。)接下来呢?

K:Here's your passport. And here's my pen so I can fill my own form out. Don't forget to sign your name at the bottom.

凯西:你的护照给你。我也把我的笔拿出来,这样我就可以填写我自己的了。别忘了在底下签名。

E:I won't.

艾凡:我不会忘的。

有关旅游的英语对话二

S:Would you put down your tray table, sir? Would you like chicken or beef?

空姐:先生,请将你的餐板放下来好吗?你要吃鸡肉还是牛肉呢?

E:Uh, I'll have the chicken, thanks.

艾凡:呃,我吃鸡肉好了,谢谢。

S:Here you are. And the young lady? Evan looks over to see Kathy sleeping.

空姐:鸡肉餐给你,那么这位年轻小姐呢?艾凡转过头去看到凯西正在睡觉。

E:Oh! She's fallen off. Can I still take a dinner for her to eat a little later?

艾凡:哦!她睡着了。我能不能先替她收下让她等一会儿再吃?

S:That would be all right. You'll have to lower her tray table, too, though.

空姐:可以。但是,你还是得把她的餐板放下来。

E:No problem. Uh, she'll have the chicken, too.

艾凡:没问题。呃,她也吃鸡肉餐。

S:Here you are. And would you like some wine with your meal?

空姐:喏,鸡肉餐。你用餐时要不要喝点酒呢?

E:Gee, thanks! Do you have white wine?

艾凡:要,谢谢!有白酒吗?

S:Sure do. Here you go.

空姐:有。喏,酒来了。

I think we'd better wait for her to wake up before we give her a drink. She might spill it whenshe wakes up.

我想我们最好等她醒来再给她饮料。要不然她醒来时也许会把杯子打翻。

E:OK. I'll get her up in a minute.

艾凡:好的。我等一下会叫醒她。

S:By the way, we'll be coming around with coffee and tea in a moment, sir.

空姐:哦,对了,我们等一下会送咖啡和茶过来,先生。

Now, enjoy your meal.

现在,祝你用餐愉快。

有关旅游的英语对话三

C:Good evening, everyone. This is your captain speaking.

机长:各位晚安。这是机长报告,我是罗杰斯机长,

I'm Captain Rogers, and my crew and I will be piloting this 747 aircraft from New York toAmsterdam, the Netherlands.

我和本班机全体服务人员将驾驶这班七四七客机从纽约飞往荷兰阿姆斯特丹。

K:I can't believe we're on our way!

凯西:真不敢相信我们已经上路了!

E:Shh!

艾凡:嘘!

C:We're presently at an altitude of 28,000 feet ascending to our cruising altitude of 35,000feet.

机长:我们现在的高度是两万八千尺,正往三万五千呎的巡航高度爬升。

The weather looks pretty good over the Atlantic,

大西洋上空的天气看起来相当不错,

but we may experience some turbulence over the British Isles.

但是我们在经过不列颠群岛上空时可能会遇上乱流。

K:Uh-oh. I hate choppy air!

凯西:糟了。我讨厌不稳定的气流!

E:Shh!

艾凡:嘘!

C:You may have noticed that I turned off the "fasten seat belt" sign a few moments ago.

机长:诸位可能已注意到我在几分钟前关掉了系好安全带的指示灯。

If you like, you may get up and move about the cabin.

如果诸位愿意的话,可以起身在机舱内走动。

However, the crew and I advise you to keep that seat belt fastened in case of turbulence.

不过,我和全体机员都希望诸位就座时系好安全带以免突然遇到乱流。

We keep ours fastened, and we hope you will, too.

我们自己随时系着安全带,希望诸位也能这样做。

K:That makes sense, doesn't it?

凯西:很有道理,不是吗?

E:Shh!

艾凡:嘘!

C:After we reach our cruising altitude, I'll give you the weather report for Amsterdam.

机长:在我们攀升至巡航高度时,我会向诸位报告阿姆斯特丹的天气状况。

Until then, sit back and relax and enjoy our famous KLM service.

在这之前,请坐好,放松自己享受我们著名的荷兰皇家航空公司的服务。

Thank you and out.

播报完毕,谢谢。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章