最简短的英文笑话阅读

2017-03-08

人们在日常生活中经常听到,读到或自己讲述笑话,笑话产生幽默效果而使人发笑。有很多因素可以导致幽默效果的产生,如说话者的语气,环境,以及笑话中语言的运用。下面是小编带来的简短的英文笑话阅读,欢迎阅读!

简短的英文笑话阅读篇一

I didn't take that in

我没有把药吃下去

A fellow who was rather slow on the uptake had been suffering from constipation, so the doctorprovided him with some suppositories.

有位理解能力相当迟缓的老兄一直为便秘所苦,因此医生给他一些利肠的栓剂。

A week later, the patient came back to tell the doctor that his condition had not improved.

一星期后病人回来告诉医生,他的状况尚未改进。

"I'm amazed," said the doctor. " Have you been taking the medicine I prescribed for you?"

“我觉得好奇怪,”医生说。“你有没有采用我开给你的药方呢?”

"What do you think I've been doing, shoving it up my ass?"

“你以为我做什么呢?难道要我把它们都塞进屁股里吗?”

简短的英文笑话阅读篇二

And uncalling cold

一次特别的伤风感冒

On a rainy, miserable day, the funeral procession was climbing the steep hill to the cemetery,when suddenly the rear doors of the hearse broke open and the coffin slid out.

一个阴雨、悲惨的日子,有列送葬队伍正沿着陡峭的山路向墓地前进,这时突然间灵车的后门破开,棺材滑出车外。

To the horror of the mourners, the casket hurtled down the hill, scattering motorists andpedestrians. At tremendous speed it leaped onto the sidewalk and barreled into a drugstore. Itcrashed into the counter and the lid flew open.

令哀悼者大感惊恐的是,棺材滑下山坡,冲散了汽车和行人,接着它以高速冲上人行道并滚进一家药房,最后棺材撞到了柜台里面,盖子则崩开了。

"For Heaven'ssake," said the corpse to the astonished pharmacist,"give me something to stop this coffin. "

“看在老天的份上,”棺木中的尸体向惊魂未定的药剂师说道:“给我一点东西把棺材停止下来。”

简短的英文笑话阅读篇三

Look at My Socks

瞧瞧我的袜子

"Say, that's an interesting pair of socks you've , Charlie, one green and one red. "

“嘿,查理,你穿的这双袜子真有趣,一只绿色一只红色。”

"Yeah, and I've got another pair just like it at home."

“是吗,我家里还有一双同样的袜子呢。”

简短的英文笑话阅读篇四

A Remarkable Talent

一位了不起的天才

"Did you know I could tell time by the piano?" asked one friend of another.

“你相信我可以由钢琴知道现在几点钟吗?’一位老兄向他的朋友问道。

"You're kidding," replied his companion dubiously.

“别开玩笑了!”他的朋友怀疑地回答。

"I'll show you," said the first man as he sat down at the piano and started to hammer out amartial tune.

“那我试给你看,”说着那位老兄就坐在钢琴前开始弹起一首进行曲。

Within seconds came a pounding on the wall, and an angry voice shouting,

几秒钟后墙壁传来捶打声,一个愤怒的声音叫道:

"Hey, you son of a bitch, don’t you realize it's three o’clock in the morning?"

“嘿!你他妈的,你知不知道现在是凌晨三点钟?”

简短的英文笑话阅读篇五

A Precocious Child

一个早熟的小孩

When the door-to-door salesman rang the doorbell of the suburban home,

当挨家挨户兜售东西的推销员按了一幢郊区房子的门铃后,

he was taken a back when a 10-year-old boy opened the door smoking a big cigar.

他吓了一跳,开门的竟是一位嘴里叼着一根大雪茄的十岁男孩。

The salesman could only stammer out, "Er, is your mother at home?"

推销员结结巴巴地问道,“哦,你妈妈在家吗?”

Answered the boy, "What do you think?"

小男孩回答说,"你认为呢?"

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章