外贸英语函电书信范例(四)

2016-12-02

小编为大家整理了外贸英语函电书信范例,希望对你有帮助哦!

外贸英语函电书信范例(四):

13. 感谢

承告知该若干套不合格产品,我方愿妥善处理不误。

We appreciate your telling us about the defective sets, and are glad to make things right.

在感谢您过去惠予支持的同时,希望对我新公司也继续给予信赖。

While thanking you for your valued support, I wish to asc for a continuance of your confidence in the new company.

藉此机会,让我们对凡在业务发展方面给予有力支持的朋友、客户表示感谢。

We take this opportunity to thank our patrons and friends for the liberal support extended to us during our business career.

藉此机会,让我们对您过去珍贵的支持表示感谢,对您今后的订单,我们将保证继续格外关照。

We take this opportunity of thanking you for your past valued support, and of assuring you that your orders will continue to receive our best personal attention.

我们满怀信心的向您保证,您所给予我们任何的业务,我们都会以完全使您满意的方式去执行。

We can confidently assert that any business with which you may favour us will be transacted in such a manner as will afford you the fullest satisfaction.

谢谢您的查询或询价。

We thank you for your inquiry.

承蒙您的好意,甚为感谢。

thank you very much for your courtesy.

谢谢您的订货或订单。

thank you for your order.

14. 提供服务

我们随时乐意为您服务。

We are always pleased to serve you at any time.

如有机会为您服务,我们将非常感谢。

We thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you.

同时,请牢记我们最诚挚的心愿和为您服务的热望。

In the meantime, please be assured of our most cordial good wishes and of our desire to be of service.

请相信,我们将非常感谢您能为我们 提供服务机会。

We wish to assure you that we appreciate an opportunity afforded us for service.

我们渴望为您服务。

We are anxious to be able to sever you.

15. 希望愿望

我们盼望着您的好消息。

We hope to hear from you favourably.

您在商场上如有需求,即盼来函询价。

I hope to receive your inquiries when in the market.

我们希望能收到您的订单。

We hope to be favoured with your order.

我期待着您的好消息。

I hope to hear favourably from you.

我们希望这一行动能得到您的同意。

We hope this action will meet with your approval.

我们希望您能很快对此事做出决定。

We hope that you will give this matter prompt attention.

16. 留意签名

惠请留意我们每个人在下面的签名。

We would ask you kindly to note our respective signatures given below.

下面是他的签名传真件,请惠予留意,该签名效果与我的相同。

Below you will find a facsimile of his signature, which I ask you to regard as my own.

惠请留意我的签名。

Have the kindness to take note of my signature ...

请留意附在下面的签名。

I request your attention to his signature, appended below.

17. 诚请回信

回信

by return||by return of post||by return of mail

为供您回信方便,随信附去免贴邮票的信封一个。

A return envelope that requires no postage is enclosed for your convenience in replying.

请开20美元的支票一张,放在所附信封里,立即寄给我们。

Make out your check for $20, put it in the enclosed envelope, and start it on its way to us--now.

为了使您从我们这里取得更进一步信息,随信附去明信片一张备用。

A postcard is enclosed for your convenience in requesting further information.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章