初中英语情景对话练习
培养初中生的英语口头交际能力是许多英语教师十分重视的一环,运用情景教学可以达到事半功倍的效果。小编精心收集了初中英语情景对话练习,供大家欣赏学习!
初中英语情景对话练习篇1
have one's heart in the right place 好心
A:Mr. Jackson is so hard on us.
A:杰克逊先生对我们那么严厉。
B:He may appear so, but he has his heart in the right place and he's ready to help anyone in trouble.
B:他也许看上去严厉,但他是好心,而且他乐意帮助有麻烦的人。
A:I don't know that.
A:我不知道他是那样的人。
初中英语情景对话练习篇2
have one's heart set on... 一心想要……
A:It seems that Sarah has her heart set on Dick. I feel like having a talk with you about it.
A:看起来莎拉好像一心一意地爱上了迪克,我想和你谈谈这件事。
B:That's been troubling me all these days. I don't know what we can do.
B:这几天这件事一直困扰着我,我不知道我们该做什么。
A:Don't worry. But do you think Dick will go steady with her?
A:不要担心,但你认为迪克会与她稳定地发展下去吗?
B:My sixth sense tells me that he's not the sort of man who will go steady with her. He has many girls eating out of his hands.
B:我的第六感觉告诉我他不是那种想与她稳定发展的人,有许多女孩子都倾心于他。
初中英语情景对话练习篇3
A:Oh, God. Where am I now? I have to ask sb. for the right way. Excuse me,sir.
A:哦,天哪。我这是在哪里呀?我得马上问问路。麻烦您,先生。
B:Yes , madam?
B:怎么了,女士?
A:I am going to the amusement park, but I can't find it now. The map shows that it is located at the Grand Avenue. Now I am confused by the landmark.
A:我要去游乐园,但是我找不到了。地图上说它在壮丽大街。现在我被路标给搞晕了。
B:Well, this piece of map is for last year.There are some changes about the location.
B:哦,这张地图是去年的。这个地区有些变化。
A:How can I go then?
A:那我要怎样才能到那边?
B:Do not worry. It is not far from here. If you do not mind walking, you can come down this street about two blocks and turn right at the crossroad. You can also take No. 5 bus, just one or two stops.
B:别担心。离这不远。如果你不介意走路的话,你可以沿着这条街走两个区,然后在十字路口右转。你也可以坐5路车,一两站地的工夫。
A:Thank you very much. Is there a bank nearby? I want to get some money before arriving at the amusement park.
A:非常感谢你。我还想问一下,这附近有银行么?我想在去那里之前取点钱。
B:Well, go straight and come to a bend,turn left and just walk for about 100yards.
B:哦,一直走能看到一个弯路,左转,然后再往前走一百码就到了。
A:You are so helpful. Thank you.
A:你真是帮了我大忙,谢谢你。
初中英语情景对话练习篇4
have no sense 不通情达理
A:You were already blue in the face.
A:你已经面红耳赤了。
B:Yeah. He jumped down my throat. I couldn't stand him.
B:是的,他把我气得不行,我不能再忍受他了。
A:You two should have a heart-to-heart talk about that.
A:你们两个人该推心置腹地好好谈谈。
B:I know. But he had no sense. He was driving me to the wall.
B:我知道,可他毫不通情达理,把我逼到了绝境。