关于描述love英文诗欣赏
爱情是我们心中一种无限的情感和外界一种有形的美好理想的结合。小编整理了关于描述love英文诗,欢迎阅读!
关于描述love英文诗篇一
SHALL I YOUR BEAUTIES WITH THE MOON COMPARE?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
By Pierre De Ronsard
作者:龙萨
Tr. Zhang Heqing
翻译:张和清
Shall I your beauties with the moon compare?
我能把你的美丽比作月亮吗?
She’s faithless, you a single purpose own.
她背信弃义,你却意志坚决。
Or to the general sun, who everywhere
或者把你比作平凡的太阳?四处
Goes common with his light? You walk alone
挥洒着一样的光芒?你孤独地行走,
And you are such that envy must despair
你如此地美丽,至而让嫉妒绝望
Of finding in my praise aught to condone,
发觉我的赞扬无以原谅,
You have no likeness since there’s naught as fair
你如此美丽,世人望尘莫及,
Yourself your god, your star, Fate’s overtone.
你是自己的上帝,自己的星宿,命运的回音。
Those mad or rash, who make some other woman your rival,
那些疯狂与鲁莽的人啊,让其他的女人与你争辉,
Hurt themselves when they would hurt you,
在伤害你的时刻,却伤害了他们自己,
So far your excellence their dearth outpaces.
你的美丽至今无人企及。
Either your body shields some noble demon,
你这个尤物啊,遮掩了某些显贵的恶魔,
Or mortal you image immortal virtue;
你不朽的躯体遮住了你流芳的美德,
Or Pallas you or first among the Graces.
你是智慧女神,亦或是美丽女人中的最美女人。
关于描述love英文诗篇二
i carry your heart with me
我将你的心带上
i carry it in my heart
放进我心里
i am never without it
从未分离
anywhere i go you go, my dear;
无论我前往何方都有你伴我身旁
and whatever is done by only me is your doing,
即便我单独成事
my darling
那也是出于我的爱人,你的力量
i fear no fate
面对命运我从不恐慌
for you are my fate, my sweet
只因你就是我命运的方向
i want no world for beautiful
万千世界于我皆如浮云
you are my world, my true
只因你在我眼中就是天地四方
and it’s you are whatever a moon has always meant
你永远是月亮所想表达的
and whatever a sun will always sing is you
太阳所想歌唱的
here is the deepest secret nobody knows
这秘密无人知晓,在我心底埋藏
here is the root of the root
它是根本中的根本
and the bud of the bud
稚嫩中的稚嫩
and the sky of the sky
是天上天
and of a tree called life;
是生命之树在生长
which grows higher than the soul can hope
这棵树高于灵魂之期盼,
or mind can hide
高于思想之所
and this is the wonder that’s keeping the stars apart
及是造化的奇迹,能够隔离参商
i carry your heart
我将你的心带上
i carry it in my heart
放进我心里
关于描述love英文诗篇三
爱的炼金术 Love's Alchemy
Some that have deeper digg'd love's mine than I,
有人比我更深地发掘了爱之矿,
Say, where his centric happiness doth lie.
说他幸福的核心在其中藏;
I have loved, and got, and told,
我爱过,得到过,也说过,
But should I love, get, tell, till I were old,
但即便我爱到老,得到老,说到老,
I should not find that hidden mystery.
我也找不到那隐藏的神妙;
O ! 'tis imposture all ;
啊,这全是人们卖的假药;
And as no chemic yet th' elixir got,
还没有一个化学家能炼出仙丹,
But glorifies his pregnant pot,
却在大肆吹嘘他的药罐,
If by the way to him befall
其实他只不过偶然碰巧
Some odoriferous thing, or medicinal,
泡制出了某种气味刺鼻的药;
So, lovers dream a rich and long delight,
情人们也是如此,梦想极乐世界,
But get a winter-seeming summer's night.
得到的却只是一个凛洌的夏夜。
Our ease, our thrift, our honour, and our day,
难道我们要为这种空虚的泡影
Shall we for this vain bubble's shadow pay?
付出我们的事业名望、舒适宁静?
Ends love in this, that my man
这岂非爱的终结,如果我的仆人
Can be as happy as I can, if he can
与我同等幸福,只要他能
Endure the short scorn of a bridegroom's play?
忍受新郎之戏的短促嘲弄?
That loving wretch that swears,
那个恋爱中的可怜虫
'Tis not the bodies marry, but the minds,
赌咒说他的那位仙女心灵高洁,
Which he in her angelic finds,
硬说不是肉体而是心灵结合,
Would swear as justly, that he hears,
这岂不等于赌咒说:
In that day's rude hoarse minstrelsy, the spheres.
他在粗鄙嘶哑的歌里听到了仙乐。
Hope not for mind in women ; at their best,
别在女人身上找心灵,纵有柔情蜜意,
Sweetness and wit they are, but mummy, possess'd.
纵有智力,她们也早是魔幻的木乃伊。