经典的泰戈尔英语诗歌欣赏

2017-03-24

泰戈尔的诗中有着浓郁的自然情调。他那颗富有感情的心灵,常把惊奇、慈爱和想象投射到自然界的每一个事物上去,与大自然的一草一木保持着密切的联系。下面是小编带来的经典的泰戈尔英语诗歌欣赏,欢迎阅读!

经典的泰戈尔英语诗歌欣赏篇一

十二点钟 TWELVE OCLOCK

妈妈,我真想现在不做功课了。我整个早晨都在念书呢。

You say it is only twelve o'clock. Suppose it isn't any later; can't you ever think it is afternoon when it is only twelve o'clock?

你说,现在还不过是十二点钟。假定不会晚过十二点罢;难道你不能把不过是十二点钟想象成下午么?

I can easily imagine now that the sun has reached the edge of that rice-field, and the old fisher-woman is gathering herbs for her supper by the side of the pond.

我能够容容易易地想象:现在太阳已经到了那片稻田的边缘上了,老态龙钟的渔婆正在池边采撷香草作她的晚餐。

I can just shut my eyes and think that the shadows are growing darker under the madar tree, and the water in the pond looks shiny black.

我闭上了眼就能够想到,马塔尔树下的阴影是更深黑了,池塘里的水看来黑得发亮。

If twelve o'clock can come in the night, why can't the night come when it is twelve o'clock?

假如十二点钟能够在黑夜里来到,为什么黑夜不能在十二点钟的时候来到呢?

经典的泰戈尔英语诗歌欣赏篇二

著作家 AUTHORSHI

你说爸爸写了许多书,但我却不懂得他所写的东西。

He was reading to you all the evening, but could you really make out what he meant?

他整个黄昏读书给你听,但是你真懂得他的意思么?

What nice stories, mother, you can tell us! Why can't father write like that, I wonder?

妈妈,你给我们讲的故事,真是好听呀!我很奇怪,爸爸为什么不能写那样的书呢?

Did he never hear from his own mother stories of giants and fairies and princesses?

难道他从来没有从他自己的妈妈那里听见过巨人和神仙和公主的故事么?

Has he forgotten them all?

还是已经完全忘记了?

Often when he gets late for his bath you have to go and call him an hundred times.

他常常耽误了沐浴,你不得不走去叫他一百多次。

You wait and keep his dishes warm for him, but he goes on writing and forgets.

你总要等候着,把他的菜温着等他,但他忘了,还尽管写下去。

Father always plays at making books.

爸爸老是以著书为游戏。

If ever I go to play in father's room, you come and call me, "what a naughty child!"

如果我一走进爸爸房里去游戏,你就要走来叫道:“真是一个顽皮的孩子!”

If I make the slightest noise, you say, "Don't you see that father's at his work?"

如果我稍为出一点声音,你就要说:“你没有看见你爸爸正在工作么?”

What's the fun of always writing and writing?

老是写了又写,有什么趣味呢?

When I take up father's pen or pencil and write upon his book just as he does,--a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i,--why do you get cross with me, then, mother?

当我拿起爸爸的钢笔或铅笔,像他一模一样地在他的书上写着,a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,——那时,你为什么跟我生气呢,妈妈?

You never say a word when father writes.

爸爸写时,你却从来不说一句话。

When my father wastes such heaps of paper, mother, you don't seem to mind at all.

当我爸爸耗费了那末一大堆纸时,妈妈,你似乎全不在乎。

But if I take only one sheet to make a boat with, you say, "Child, how troublesome you are!"

但是,如果我只取了一张纸去做一只船,你却要说:“孩子,你真讨厌!”

What do you think of father's spoiling sheets and sheets of paper with black marks all over on both sides?

你对于爸爸拿黑点子涂满了纸的两面,污损了许多许多张纸,你心里以为怎样呢?

经典的泰戈尔英语诗歌欣赏篇三

恶邮差 THE WICKED POSTMAN

你为什么坐在那边地板上不言不动的,告诉我呀,亲爱的妈妈?

The rain is coming in through the open window, making you all wet, and you don't mind it.

雨从开着的窗口打进来了,把你身上全打湿了,你却不管。

Do you hear the gong striking four? It is time for my brother to come home from school.

你听见钟已打四下了么?正是哥哥从学校里回家的时候了。

What has happened to you that you look so strange?

到底发生了什么事,你的神色这样不对?

Haven't you got a letter from father to-day?

你今天没有接到爸爸的信么?

I saw the postman bringing letters in his bag for almost everybody in the town.

我看见邮差在他的袋里带了许多信来,几乎镇里的每个人都分送到了。

Only, father's letters he keeps to read himself. I am sure the postman is a wicked man.

只有爸爸的信,他留起来给他自己看。我确信这个邮差是个坏人。

But don't be unhappy about that, mother dear.

但是不要因此不乐呀,亲爱的妈妈。

To-morrow is market day in the next village. You ask your maid to buy some pens and papers.

明天是邻村市集的日子。你叫女仆去买些笔和纸来。

I myself will write all father's letters; you will not find a single mistake.

我自己会写爸爸所写的一切信;使你找不出一点错处来。

I shall write from A right up to K.

我要从A字一直写到K字。

But, mother, why do you smile?

但是,妈妈,你为什么笑呢?

You don't believe that I can write as nicely as father does!

你不相信我能写得同爸爸一样好!

But I shall rule my paper carefully, and write all the letters beautifully big.

但是我将用心画格子,把所有的字母都写得又大又美。

When I finish my writing, do you think I shall be so foolish as father and drop it into the horrid postman's bag?

当我写好了时,你以为我也像爸爸那样傻,把它投入可怕的邮差的袋中么?

I shall bring it to you myself without waiting, and letter by letter help you to read my writing.

我立刻就自己送来给你,而且一个字母,一个字母地帮助你读。

I know the postman does not like to give you the really nice letters.

我知道那邮差是不肯把真正的好信送给你的。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章