医生与患者的英语对话

2017-03-31

情景教学法是一种现代的教学理念或者教学方式,它在英语教学课堂中还有着充足的发展空间。小编精心收集了医生与患者的英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!

医生与患者的英语对话1

nurse: Good morning, Mr, Anderson. You do look better today.

护士:早安,安德森先生。您今天看上去确实是好多了。

Patient: Better? Maybe.

病人:好多了?可能是吧。

N: Why do you stand here alone? Both the reading room and the TV-room are open now. I think you might be interested.

护士:您干嘛自己在这儿站着。阅览室和电视室都开着。我想您也许想去玩玩儿。

P: I don'tlike reading. I've read too much all my life and gottired of reading. And I don't like television. It's noisy.

病人:我不喜欢读书。这辈子读了那么多书,早够了。我也不喜欢电视,吵死人了。

N: OH, no, Mr. Anderson. Be with people and you feel better. They said they like you.

护士:噢,别这样,安德森先生。去和别人在一起您会感到好些的。大家说都很喜欢您。

P: Really? But they never told me that.

病人:真的吗?可他们从没告诉过我。

N: They dare not, Mr. Anderson. You have read a lot of books as you told me just now. You know how to get in touch with people better than they do . I believe. Remember they like you. Don't miss the chance.

护士:那是他们不敢,安德森先生。您不是说这辈子读了不少书吗?至于如何与人相处,我想您知道得比他们多。别忘了人家都喜欢您。机不可失。

P: All right. Thank you for this piece of information.

病人:那好。多谢您这番话。

医生与患者的英语对话2

护士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

Patient: Im running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:从昨晚开始的。

Patient: Since last night.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士:好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每问题。请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

护士:您最好挂内科。

Nurse: You'd better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。

Nurse: You're welcome.

医生与患者的英语对话3

大夫:你哪里不舒服?

Doctor: What seems to be the problem?

病人:唉,我刚才过马路,正赶上一辆车从拐角处开过来。由于车速过快,等司机看到我再刹车时,已经太晚了。我被撞倒在地,从地上爬起来时,我发现我的左臂和肘部也被擦伤,并且现在我的肋骨有点痛。

Patient: Well, I was crossing the road, where a car came round the corner too quickly, and when the driver saw me, it was too late to stop. I was knocked to the ground, and when I got up,my left arm and elbow were grazed and now, I have a pain in my ribs.

大夫:让我检查一下吧。你哪儿疼啊?

Doctor: I'll just take a look. Where does it hurt?

病人:这很难说清楚,好象浑身都痛。

Patient: It's hard to say. It hurts all over.

大夫:我按这儿,你疼不疼?

Doctor: Does it hurt when I do this?

病人:哎呀!你一按这儿我就疼得要命。

Patient: Ouch! The pain is very bad when you press here.

大夫:你的胳膊和肘部好象没什么问题。但是出于安全考虑,你还是最好去照一张X光片。片子照好之后,马上拿过来让我看看。

Doctor: You arm and elbow seem to be all right. But, to be on the safe side, you'd better go to the X-ray Department. When the X-rays are ready, bring them back to me to examine.

病人:好的,那么待会儿再见吧!

Patient: OK. See you later.

大夫:待会儿见!

Doctor: See you then!

( Ten minutes later, the patient brings back the X-ray plates)

病人:这是我的X光片。

Patient:Here's my X-rays.

大夫:让我看看,一切基本正常。只是这儿,你看,有点小问题。有一点骨裂。

Doctor: I'll just take a look at it. Everything is all right, except here, see it? There's a hairline fracture.

病人:这严重吗?

Patient: Is it serious?

大夫:算不上严重。但是,这两三周你最好不要去上班。尽量卧床休息

Doctor: No. It's not very serious, but you should take two or three weeks off work, and rest in bed as much as possible.

病人:大夫,我是否需要服用点什么药呢?

Patient: Should I take some medicine, doctor?

大夫:是这样,我会给你开一些草药,这样你的伤口会愈合得快一点。另外,你还需要服用一些口服药。这是药方。待会儿你拿到药房去配药。请按说明服药。

Doctor: All right. I'll give you some herbal medicine to help you heal quickly. In addition, I will prescribe you some medicine for oral administration. Here is a prescription. Take it to the chemist's. please take the medicine according to the instruction.

病人:我需要上石膏吗?

Patient: Will I need to be put in plaster?

大夫:不需要。药方里我给你开了一管药膏。每天搽两三次。

Doctor: No, it isn't necessary. I have presribed you a tube of ointment. Administer it two or three times a day.

病人:非常感谢您,大夫。

Patient: Thank you very much, doctor.

大夫:不客气。再见!

Doctor: Not at all. Goodbye!

病人:再见!

Patient: Goodbye!

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章