日常生活情景对话:校车上的故事

2017-03-20

下面小编为大家带来日常生活情景对话,欢迎大家学习!

日常生活情景对话:校车上的故事

Todd: So, Jessica, you've got a brother named Kirk!

杰西卡,你有个哥哥叫柯克!

Jessica: Yes, that's right. He is two and a half years older than I am, and we get along very well now.

是的,没错。他比我大两岁半。现在我们相处得非常好。

Todd: You get along very well now! How did you get along in the past?

你们现在相处得好!你们过去相处得怎么样?

Jessica: Not very well at all actually. He was always very mean and heartless, should we say.

其实一点儿都不好。可以说,他一向小气又无情。

Todd: What was the first thing you remember him doing to you?

你印象里他对你做的第一件事是什么?

Jessica: Perhaps the first thing was the time I fell asleep on the bus when I was on kindergarten. He actually left me there sleeping, and I didn't wake up until my lunch box fell on the ground, when the bus driver was parking in the bus garage. So anyway, yeah, I learned at that point not to really depend on him so much.

我记得的第一件事也许是我上幼儿园的时候,有一次我在车上睡着了。他就把我留在车上,直到我的饭盒掉了我才醒,那时大巴司机正在把车停进车库。总之,我了解到,那时我真的很依赖他。

Todd: What did your mum say when you got home?

你回家的时候你妈妈说什么?

Jessica: My mom asked my brother,"Hey! Aren't you forgetting something?", referring to me, and he responded, "Hey! How did you know I forgot my homework!"

我妈妈问我哥哥“嘿!你是不是忘了什么?”并提到了我,我哥哥说“嘿,你怎么知道我忘了做作业!”

日常生活情景对话:运动健将

Todd: OK, Conrad!

康拉德!

Conrad: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: You're quite the jock!

你真是个运动健将!

Conrad: Thanks Todd.

谢谢。

Todd: Yeah. So, we're gonna talk about sports.

我们将会讨论运动的话题。

Conrad: Alright.

好的。

Todd: What sports do you like?

你喜欢什么运动?

Conrad: Well, I like a lot of sports, but basketball is my favorite. Definitely.

我喜欢的运动很多,但篮球绝对是我的最爱。

Todd: Oh, really!

真的!

Conrad: Yeah!

是的!

Todd: OK. How long have you been playing basketball?

好的。你打篮球有多久了?

Conrad: Let's see! Probably about thirty years. I'm thirty seven now and I think I was in elementaryschool when I started to play at first.

让我想想!也许有30年了。我今天37岁,我是从小学开始接触篮球的。

Todd: At what age were you your best?

你打得最好的时候是什么时候?

Conrad: Let's see! Probably around 20 maybe. Sometime when I was in college. Yeah!

我想想,也许是20岁左右的时候,在大学的时候。

Todd: What position did you play when you played basketball?

你打篮球时打的是哪个位置?

Conrad: Guard. Guard. A little bit of forward, depending on what kind of team I was playing on.

后卫,偶尔前锋,这要看我在哪个队打球。

Todd: Yeah, were you mainly an offensive or defensive player?

你是攻击型的选手还是防守型的?

Conrad: Defensive. Yeah.

防守型的。

Todd: OK. Do you still watch a lot of basketball on TV?

你现在还经常在电视上看篮球吗?

Conrad: Well, now living in Japan I don't get, um, get many chances to watch the NBA but I do follow it on the internet.

我现在住在日本不看了,电视上倒是能看到NBA,但我都在网上关注。

Todd: OK. Do you still play basketball?

好的,你现在还打篮球吗?

Conrad: Yeah. Yeah. I play about once a week with my at the university I work at with the club team there.

是的。每周一次,在大学里,我现在在Club队。

Todd: OK. Great. Alright. Thanks a lot Conrad.

好的。谢谢你,康拉德。

Conrad: Sure. No problem Todd.

没问题,托德。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章