有关英文小笑话带翻译简短
笑话能反映出一个民族的价值系统及其对周围世界肯定和否定的态度。小编精心收集了简短有关英文小笑话带翻译,供大家欣赏学习!
简短有关英文小笑话带翻译篇1
Faithful Cat
忠实的猫
Once upon a time ,a woman had a faithful cat.
从前有 个妇人有一只忠实的猫。
And one day,a guy ran over the cat with his horse drawn carriage.
有一天,有个人用他的马车将猫辗死。
So,the man went to the old woman and said,
因此,这个人就去找这位老妇人说:
"I am terribly sorry about your cat.I'd like to replace him."
“我对你的猫感到非常抱歉,我愿意代替它。”
"That's so nice of you!" said the old woman,deeply touched.
这位老妇人深深地感动说:“你真好心呀!”“你抓老鼠的功夫很棒吗?”
"So how good are you at catching mice?"
简短有关英文小笑话带翻译篇2
Laboratory Tests
实验室检查
Two children were sitting outside a clinic.
有两个小孩子坐在一间诊疗室外面。
One of them was crying very loudly.
其中一个小孩子哭得非常犬声。
2nd Child;Why are you crying?
第二位小孩子说:“你为什么哭呀?”
1st Child:I came here for blood test.
第一位小孩子说:“我来这里验血呀”
2nd Child:So?Are you afraid?
第二位小孩子说:“那又怎样?你害怕呀?”
1st Child :No .Not that.For the blood test,they cut my finger.
第一位小孩子说:“不怕呀,又不是那样啦。因为验血的话,他们要割我的手指头啦。”
At this,the second one started crying.
一听到这么说,第二位小孩子就开始哭了,
The first one was astonished.
第一位小孩子就非常惊讶。
1st Child :Why are you crying now?
第一位小孩子说:“你现在为什幺哭呀?”
2nd Child :I have come for my urine?test!
第二位小孩子说:“我来这里微尿液检验的啦.!”
简短有关英文小笑话带翻译篇3
Cute Harry
可爱的哈利
It's was little Harry's first visit to the country,
这是小哈利第一次停留在乡下,
and feeding the chickens fascinated him.
并且喂食吸引他目光的小鸡。
Late one evening he caught his first glimpse of peacock strutting in the yard,
有一天晚上,他第一次看到孔雀在院子里神气 十足地昂首阔步,
feathers spread beautifully in all its glory.
得意地将羽毛很优美地向外展开,
Rushing indoors excitedly,Harry called out for his grandma.
小哈利很兴裔地,向屋内冲,大声叫他的奶奶来看……
"Oh,Granny,come see!Come see!" he exclaimed.
他高声地叫说:“喔,奶奶,快来看!快来看!”
"one of your chickens is in bloom!"
“你们家有一只鸡开花罗!”