餐厅英语情景对话剧本

2017-06-06

餐厅是我们日常经常去的一个场所,书写在这样的场合的英语情景对话的剧本,应该可以写的比较深入。下面是小编给大家整理的餐厅英语情景对话剧本,供大家参阅!

餐厅英语情景对话剧本1

服务生: Are you ready to order, sir?

你准备点菜吗.先生?

汤 姆: Yes. I`ll start with an appetizer of oysters. And I`m also going to have the Chef`s Salad.

好的.我先要一道生牡蛎开胃菜.也要一份大厨师特制色拉.

服务生: What kinds of dressing would you like on your salad?

你的色拉要加哪种调味汁?

汤 姆: What kinds do you have?

有哪几种?

服务生: Italian, French, and Blue Cheese.

有意大利汁.法国汁.蓝奶酪汁.

汤 姆: I`ll have Italian.

我要意大利汁.

服务生: And what would you like to have for your main course?

你的主菜要什么?

汤 姆: I think I`ll have the New York steak.

我想来一份纽约牛排吧.

餐厅英语情景对话剧本2

A是服务员 B是顾客

A: What can I do for you, sir/Ms?

先生/女士,您要来点什么?

B: Can we see the menu, please?

能让我们看一看菜单吗?

A:Sure, here you are.

给您。

B: I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

我想吃点真正的中国菜。您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

A: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了。您知道,中国主要有八大菜系。比方说,川菜、湘菜。

B: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣。

A: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对。您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试。

B: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点。

A: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜。大多南方人都爱吃。

B: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

A: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊。

餐厅英语情景对话剧本3

: Oh, I’m starving. I’d like to try some real Chinese cuisine. What would you recommend, waiter?

啊,我快饿死啦.我想吃点真正的中国菜.您给我推荐什么呢,服务生?

B: Well, it depends. You see, there are eight famous Chinese cuisines:for instance, the Sichuan cuisine, and the Hunan cuisine.

那要看情况了.您知道,中国主要有八大菜系.比方说,川菜、湘菜.

A: They are both spicy hot, I’ve heard.

我听说这两种都很辣.

B: That’s right. If you like hot dishes, you can try some.

对.您要是爱吃辣的,可以试试.

A: They might be too hot for me.

对我来说可能太辣了点.

B: Then there’s the Cantonese cuisine and the Jiangsu cuisine. Most southerners like them.

再有是粤菜和江苏菜.大多南方人都爱吃.

A: What about any special Beijing dishes?

有什么特别的北京风味菜吗?

B: There’s the Beijing roast duck.

有北京烤鸭啊.

A: Oh, yes. I’ve heard a lot about it. I’d like very much to try it. Where can I find it?

啊,对了,听过多次了.我很想试一试.在哪儿能吃到呢?

B: You can find it in most restaurants, but the best place is certainly Quanjude Restaurant.

大多数饭店都有烤鸭,可是最好的当然还是全聚德烤鸭店.

A: Is it near here?

离这儿近吗?

B: Not too near but not too far either. A taxi will take you there in 15 minutes, if the traffic is not too bad, I mean.

不太近也不算远.乘出租车15分钟能到.我是说,要是堵车不厉害的话.

A: Well, thank you for your information. But what is the name of that restaurant again?

好,多谢您的指点.请您再说一下那个饭馆的名字好吗?

B: Let me write it down on this slip of paper for you. You can show it to the taxi-driver.

我来给您写在这张纸片上.您好拿给出租车司机看.

A: That’s very kind of you. Thanks a lot.

您真是太好了!多谢多谢.

B: You’re welcome.

不客气.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章