有关简单英语故事欣赏
故事英语教学法是一种创新性教学方法,它能提高学生的口语能力,培养学生用英语思维的能力。小编整理了有关简单英语故事,欢迎阅读!
有关简单英语故事:Bed time Prayer
睡前祷告词
Julie was saying her bedtime preyers. "Please God," she said, "make Naples the capital of Italy. Make Naples the capital of Italy."
临睡前,朱莉叶在做祷告。"上帝,求求你," 她说,"让那不勒斯成为意大利的首都吧。"
Her mother interrupted and said. "Julie, why do you want God to make Naples the capital of Italy?"
妈妈打断她的话说:"朱莉,你为什么求上帝把那不勒斯变成意大利的首都呢?"
And Julie replyed, "Because that's what I put in my geography exam!"
朱莉叶回答道:"因为我在地理考卷上是这样写的。"
有关简单英语故事:Why is he crying
他哭什么
“Tom,what's the matter with your brother?” asked the mother in the kitchen. "He's crying."
“汤姆,你弟弟怎么了?”妈妈在厨房里问,“他在哭啊!”
"Oh, nothing, Mum," replied Tom, "I'm eating my cake. He is crying because I won't give himany."
“哦,没事,妈妈,”汤姆回答,“我在吃蛋糕。因为我没给他吃,他就哭。”
"But has he finished his own cake?"
“他的蛋糕吃完了?”
"Yes," said Tom, "and he also cried when I was helping him finish that!"
“是的。”汤姆说,“我帮他吃蛋糕时他也是哭!”
有关简单英语故事:A Good Boy
好孩子
Peter came bcak from school and said to his father happily, "Dad, our teacher asked us aqueation this morning. Only one student could answer it. Do you know who he is?"
彼得放学回家,高兴地对爸爸说:“爸爸,今天上午,老师问了我们一个问题。只有一个学生回答了。你知道是是谁吗?”
"No."
“不知道。”
"It's me, Dad."
“是我,爸爸!”
"Oh, you are my good son. What did the teacher ask?"
“哦,你真是我的好儿子。老师问什么了?”
"Who broke the window?"
“是谁打碎了玻璃?”
有关简单英语故事:Who is the most obedience
谁最听话
A father of five children came home with a toy, summoned his children and asked which one ofthem should be given the present.
一个父亲有五个孩子,但是他只带回家一个玩具。他把五个孩子叫过去,问他们该把礼物给谁。
"Who is the most obedient, never talks back to Mother and does everything he or she is told?"he inquired.
“谁最听话,从不和妈妈顶嘴,让干什么就干什么?”
There was silence,and then a chorus of voices:"You play with it, Daddy!"
谁也没有吱声,之后大家齐声说道:“爸爸,你自己留着玩吧!”
有关简单英语故事:She ate all my Bait
她把我所有的鱼饵都吃掉了
The young boy protested vigorously when his mother asked him to take his sister to go fishing. "Last time she came," he objected, "I didn't catch a single fish."
男孩的妈妈让他带着小妹妹去钓鱼时,他极力反对,说道:“上次她去了,我连一条鱼也没钓到。”
"I'll talk to her," his mother said, "and I promise this time she won't make any noise."
“我会跟她说,”妈妈说,“我保证这次她不会乱说乱闹。”
"It wasn't the noise, Mom," the boy replied, "She ate all my bait."
“不是因为乱说乱闹,妈妈。”男孩回答,“是她把我所有的鱼饵都吃掉了。”