儿童笑话英语带翻译
“哪里有人,哪里就有笑声。”从古到今,笑话是人们生活中不可缺少的“调剂品”。下面小编为大家带来儿童笑话英语带翻译,欢迎大家阅读!
儿童笑话英语带翻译1:
The dean of Engineering had once walked into a class, and said "Good Morning.”
一天工程系的主任走进一个班,说道:“早上好。”
The whole class chorused" Good Morning”
全班齐声回复:“早上好。”
"Hi,you are freshmen aren’t you?" he asked.
“你们是大一的吧?”主任问道。
One student bolder than the others asked him how he knew.
一个胆子比较大的同学问主任是怎么知道的。
"Well,”he said. "When I say‘Good Morning' to a class,if they are freshmen they say Good Morning' too. If they are sophomores,they quietly fold their papers away,and look at me. A class of juniors will look at me over the top of their papers, and then get back to them. A class of seniors will ignore my greeting, and keep reading the papers. When I say `Good Morning' to a class of graduate students, they write it down.”
“嗯,”主任说,“如果是大一的新生,当我向他们问早上好的时候,他们也一定会说‘早上好’的。如果他们是大二的学生,他们会轻轻地合上课本,然后集体望着我。大三的学生则会从书本上抬起头看我一眼,然后马上又继续读书了。大四的学生则会对我视而不见,继续看书。至于研究生班的学生,我向他们问早上好,他们就会把这句话写在笔记上。”
儿童笑话英语带翻译2:
Mother got on the train with Little Johnny and Little Ronny.
妈妈和小强尼、小罗尼一起搭乘火车。
Little Johnny was full of questions, as usual: "What's an emergency brake, Mommy?"
小强尼一如往常问东问西,“妈咪,什么是紧急煞车?"
“Why did that policeman ask to see our tickets?"
“为什么那位警察叔叔要看我们的车票?"
"Why can't I lean out the window?" etc.
“为什么身体不能伸出窗外?"等等诸如此类问题。
His mother was becoming ever more exasperated.
妈妈实在忍不住要发脾气了。
Finally, Little Johnny asked, "What was that last station we stopped at, Mommy?"
最后小强尼又问:“妈咪,刚刚火车停靠的是哪一站?”
"I don't know, Johnny, and will you please stop pestering me? I'm trying to read. "
“我不知道,强尼,你可不可以不要烦我,我正在看书呢!”
A few minutes of silence passed. Then Johnny said, "It's too bad you don't know what station that was, 'cause that's where Little Ronny got off. "
一阵安静后,强尼说:“真糟糕,你竟然不知道罗尼下车的那个车站。"
以上就是小编为大家带来的儿童笑话英语带翻译,希望大家喜欢!
儿童笑话英语带翻译相关文章:
1.儿童英语笑话大全带翻译
2.儿童幽默英语小故事带翻译
3.儿童英语笑话大全
4.儿童英语笑话精选
5.少儿英文小笑话精选