出国旅游必备英语口语:行李提取
如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!
出国旅游必备英语口语:行李提取
1.常用口语:
Excuse me,where can I get my luggage?
请问在哪儿取行李?
Which carousel is for the baggage from China?
从中国采的行李在哪个行李传送带上?
carousel n. (飞机场的)行李传送带
Where is the luggage claim area?
请问行李区在哪儿?
claim n. & v. 认领,索赔
luggage claim area“(飞机场的)行李领取处”
Please present your luggage tag.
请出示行李票。
present v.出示,呈现
luggage tag“行李票”
I see our bags on the conveyor belt.
我看见我们的包在传送带上了。
conveyor belt“传送带”
Can I use this baggage cart?
我能用这辆行李车吗?
Where can I find a cart?
在哪儿能找到手推车?
cart n. 小车,手推车
It's incredible that you lost my luggage.
简直难以置信,你们会弄丢我的行李。
One of my bags seems to be missing.
我的一个包好像不见了
One of my suitcases hasn't come out yet.
我还有一个手提箱没出来、
incredible a. 难以置信的
My luggage seems to be damaged.
我的行李似乎损坏了。
damage v. 损害,毁坏
You need to take responsibility for my luggage.
你们要为我的行李负责。
responsibility n. 责任,职责
take responsibility for“对…负责任”
Please have someone bring my luggage up.
请叫人把我的行李搬上去。
I need someone to help me with the luggage.
我需要有人帮我搬行李,
I'm not happy with the way you handled my luggage.
= I'm not satisfied with the way you dealt with my luggage.
我对你们处理我行李的方式不满意。
Handle v. 对待,处理
deal with“处理,对待”
There’s a rip in my luggage.
我的行李被撕了道口子。
My luggage is damaged.
我的行李受损了
rip n. 裂口,裂缝
2.英语对话
Bert: One of my suitcases hasn't come out yet.
伯特:我还有一个手提箱没出来。
Clerk: Were you on Flight 138 from New York?
职员:您搭的是从纽约来的138次航班吗?
Bert: Yes. I was.
伯特:是的。
Clerk: All of the baggage from that flight has been cleared.
职员:那班飞机上的所有行李都已经清理完毕了。
Bert: Are you sure?
伯特:你确定吗?
Clerk: Yes. The plane is empty.
职员:是的,那架飞机已经是空的了。
Bert: Oh. my God! That means you lost my luggage. What do I have to do? Can you check again? Just to be sure?
伯特:哦,天哪!那就是说你们把我的行李弄丢了。那我该怎么办?你能再查一下吗?只是确认一下好吗?
Clerk: I'm sorry. sir. But the plane has been cleared and is being reloaded for the next flight. You'1l have to fill out this
insurance claim form and submit it at the airline office either here at the airport or downtown.
职员:对不起,先生。飞机已经被清空了,而且正在装下一次航班的行李。您填一下这张保险索赔单,然后把它交到机场或者市区的航空公司办事处。
Bert: What can I expect to happen now?
伯特:那我现在该怎么办呢?
Clerk: The airline will do a computer search to find out where your bag ended up and try to get it back to you as soon as
possible. In the meantime. please deal with the office; they have many more details than I do.
职员:航空公司会通过电脑搜索找出您的包最后到哪儿去了,并且会想办法尽快归还给您。同时,您找航空公司办事处来处理这件事,他们比我知道更多的详细情况。
Bert: Thanks.
伯特:谢谢。