出国旅游必备英语口语:乘坐飞机

2016-12-02

如果想要出国旅游,那就有必要学习一些常用旅游英语口语。下面小编为大家带来出国旅游必备英语口语,欢迎大家学习!

出国旅游必备英语口语:乘坐飞机

1.常用口语:

May I see your boarding pass, please?

我能看一下您的登机牌吗?

Could you please show me your boarding pass?

您能不能出示您的登机牌?

boarding pass“登机牌”

I can't let you in without a boarding pass.

没有登机牌我不能让您进去。

let sb. in“放某人进入,允许某人进入”

Please observe the no smoking signs.

请遵守不准吸烟的告示。

observe v. 遵守,奉行

sign v. 标志,告示牌

Can you show me the way to my seat?

您能带我去座位吗?

Where is my seat?

我的座位在哪儿?

show sb. the way“给某人指路”

Would you mind exchanging seats with me?

您介意和我换位子吗?

You're in my seat.

您坐在我的座位上了。

“Would you mind doing sth.?”是“您介意…吗?”,是请别人做事的委婉说法。

Can I put it in the overhead compartment?

我能把它放迸头顶行李舱吗?

“overhead compartment”指“(飞机上存放随身携带物品的)头顶行李舱”,其中“overhead a. 在头项上的”,“compartment n. 隔间”。

I feel sick.

我觉得恶心。

I'm not feeling well.

我觉得不舒服。

I'm going to throw up.

我要吐了。

My ears are ringing.

我的耳朵在响。

throw up“呕吐”

Do I have to keep the seat belt fastened at all times?

我需要一直系着安全带吗?

fasten v. 扣紧,系牢

at all times“一直,老是,总是”

How do I bring my seat back to its full upright position?

怎样将我的椅背回复到垂直的位置?

upright a. 竖起的,垂直的

Can I use the toilet now?

我现在可以使用卫生间了吗?

Is the toilet available now?

洗手闯现在可以使用吧?

toilet n. 卫生间

Would you please help me adjust the air flow?

能帮我调一下空调的气流吗?

adjust v. 调节,调整

air flow“从座位上端空调阀吹出来的调温气流”

Could I have a blanket?

可以摹条毯子给我吗?

blanket n. 毯子

Can you offer me a snack?

能给我份快餐吗?

snack n. 快餐,小吃,点心

Will lunch be served in flight?

飞机上供应年餐吗?

Is there a meal served on this flight?

飞机上供应餐饭吗?

Can I have something to drink?

能给我点喝的吗?

What kinds of drinks do you serve?

你们都供应什么饮料?

2.英语对话

Stewardess: What's your seat number, sir?

乘务员:先生,您的座位号是多少?

Eric: It's 30A.

艾瑞克:30A。

Stewardess: That will be three rows up on the right. It's the window seat. Is this your bag?

乘务员:往前再走3排,右边靠窗户的位置。这是您的包吗?

Eric: Oh. yes. Can I put it in the overhead compartment?

艾瑞克:哦,是的。我能把它放进头顶行李舱吗?

Stewardess: Well, it's too big. It might fall down and hurt somebody. Could you place it under the seat in front

of you, please?

乘务员:嗯,这包太大了。可能会掉下来砸伤人的,把它放在您前面的座位下面好吗?

Eric: Sure. Would you please help me adjust the air flow? I feel a bit cold.

艾瑞克:好的。能帮我调一下空调的气流吗?我感觉有点冷。

Stewardess: Yes. You just turn the knob here above you in whichever direction you like. You can shut it off by turning it

tightly to the right. Would you like a blanket?

乘务员:好的。旋转您头上方的这个旋钮,朝哪个方向都行,向右拧紧就可以关掉了,您要毯子吗?

Eric: Yes. thanks. Can I have something hot to drink?

艾瑞克:好的,谢谢,能给我来点热饮料吗?

Stewardess: Yes, of course. What would you prefer?

乘务员:好的,当然可以。您要什么?

Enc: Coffee.please.

艾瑞克:咖啡吧。

Stewardess: We will be serving lunch in about 15 minutes. Would you prefer the beef or the chicken today?

乘务员:十五分钟后我们会供应午餐。您要牛肉还是鸡肉呢?

Eric: I think I'd like the chicken today. Thank you.

艾瑞克:就给我来鸡肉吧,谢谢。

Stewardess: Coming right away, sir.

乘务员:好的.先生,马上就来。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章