一分钟英语小笑话演讲

2017-05-26

笑话具有短小精悍、幽默风趣的特点,是一种深受人们喜爱的文体。小编精心收集了一分钟英语小笑话,供大家欣赏学习!

一分钟英语小笑话篇1

不要被逮着了!

Out in the forest preserve, a man strolled up to the fisher man and asked whether he'd hadany luck.

在森林保护区内,有个人走向一位正在钓鱼的老兄并问他有没有收获。

"No,nothing today,but you should see me yesterday. I caught fourteen bass in the morning andanother twelve in the afternoon!"

“今天什么也没有,不过你应该昨天来见我才是。昨天早上我钓了十四尾鲈鱼,下午钓了十二尾呢!

"Well, that's very interesting. Do you know who I am?"

“哦,那相当不错嘛,你知道我是谁吗?”

"No."

“不知道。”

"I happen to be the game warden."

“我恰巧就是监视狩猎的管理员。”

"Oh.And do you know who I am? I'm the biggest liar you ever laid eyes on."

“哦,那你又知道我是谁吗?我是你所发现最会说谎话的人。”

一分钟英语小笑话篇2

学习共同分享

Johnny divided a piece of pie into two pieces, kept the bigger piece for himself and gave thesmaller piece to his sister.

强尼把一块派一分为二,把大的留给自己,小的给他妹妹。

"Hey," said his sister, "if I'd divided the pie, I would have kept the smaller piece for myself. "

“嘿,如果是我来分那块派,我会把小的留给我自己,”妹妹说。

"Well, that's what you got, so what are you complaining about?"

“你不是分到小块的吗,还抱怨什么呢?”

一分钟英语小笑话篇3

肉商与律师

A dog ran into a butcher and grabbed a roast off the counter.

有一只狗,跑进一家肉店把一块烤肉从台子上抢走。

Fortunately,the butcher recognized the dog as belonging to a neighbor of his.

很幸运地,肉商辨认出’这只狗是属于他邻居的。

The neighbor happened to be a lawyer.

这位邻居碰巧又是一位律师。

Incensed at the theft,the butcher called up his neighter and said,

这起窃盗激怒了这位肉商。于是他就打电话给他的邻居说:

"Hey,if your dog stole a rasat from my butcher shop,would you be liable for the coast of the meat?"

“喂,如果你的狗儿从我的肉店偷走了一块烤肉,你会为这块肉的损失费用负责任吗?”

The lawyer replied,"Of course,how much was the roast?"

这名律师回答说:“当然会呀,这块烤肉多少钱呢?”

"$8."Afew days later the butcher received a check in the mail for $8.

“八元。”几天后,这位肉商收到一封邮件,里面有一张八元的支票。

Attached to it was an invoice that read:

这张支票却附上了一张发票,上面写着:

Legal Consultation Service:$150.

“法律咨询服务 :一百五十元。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章