出境旅游常用英语对话
旅游行业对旅游涉外人才的主要要求是语言的交际能力;旅游涉外从业人员对自身的要求是提高自身的语言运用能力。小编整理了出境旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!
出境旅游常用英语对话一
A:Excuse me. What time does the next train to London leave?
劳驾,下一趟去伦敦的火车几点出发?
B:At 10:30.
十点半。
A:Is it a direct train to London?
是直达的吗?
B:Yes, it is.
是的。
A:OK. Two tickets to London, please.
好的,请给我两张到伦敦的车票。
B:Single or return?
你要单程的还是双程的?
A:Single, please. How much in total?
单程的。一共多少钱?
B:10 pounds.
10英镑。
A:Here you are. Which platform should I go to wait for the train?
给你钱。我该去哪个站台等车?
B:It's platform 5.
5号站台。
A:OK. Thank you.
好的,谢谢。
B:You are welcome.
不客气。
出境旅游常用英语对话二
A:I want to start a tradition of family vacations with our family right now before we have kids.
我想在我们有孩子前, 现在就先树立家庭假期的传统。
B:You want to make sure it's good solid habit before anything else takes its place, like work?
你想在工作或其他事情稳定下来之前,把这个变成固定的习惯?
A:Yes, so this year we are going to take our first family vacation, just you and I.
是的,所以今年会是我让我们第一次全家一起度假,就只有你和我。
B:And where are we going to go?
我们要去哪儿?
A:I don't know yet.
我还不知道。
B:Are we going all out or just starting with a mini family vacation?
你想玩好一点,还是一开始先是迷你家庭假期就好。
A:I want to go all out if we can afford it.
如果我们负担得起,我希望玩好一点。
B:Well, I was looking in this magazine the other day and cruises are not very expensive at all. Take a look at this!
我前几天才在杂志上看到,坐船旅行一点也不贵。你看着这个!
出境旅游常用英语对话三
A:Let's go over this plan again.
我们再过一遍行程。
B:From Vancouver, we bike along the border all the way to Winnipeg.
从温哥华,我们沿着边境骑到温尼伯。
A:And that is mostly flat, right?
大部分的路段都很平坦吧!
B:Relatively, once we're out of Alberta, anyway. Then it's hills again in Aitoba.
一直到出了阿尔伯达,都比较平坦,然后是马尼托巴的山丘。
A:And from Winnipeg we go around the lakes through Toronto, right?
从温尼伯,我们绕着湖经过多伦多,对吧?
B:That's right. And up in to Quebec. And that's where we stop.
没错,往北到魁北克,那里是我们的终点站。
A:It doesn't sound like that much when we go over the plan but that's a long, long ride.
我们在复习行程时,听起来好像很短,可其实这是一段很长、很长的距离。
B:Are you ready for the cross country of a lifetime?
准备好要开始有生以来第一次横越全国的旅行了吗?