恋爱与婚姻英语对话精选
恋爱,像磁体,同极互相排斥,异极互相吸引;恋爱,像感觉,你感觉爱是什么,我感觉爱是什么,就是什么。小编精心收集了恋爱与婚姻英语对话,供大家欣赏学习!
恋爱与婚姻英语对话1
What was your wedding ceremony like, Abigail?
盖布莉加尔,你们的结婚典礼怎么样?
My husband and I got married in a registry office with just two friends there as witnesses. But then we had three parties to celebrate.
我和我丈夫请了2个朋友做见证人,去婚姻注册处注了册。可是,接着我们要办3场酒席。
Three parties? That's quite a lot. That must have been expensive!
三场?太多了,一定要花很多钱!
Well, since my husband and I are from two different countries, and we live in a third country, we decided to have one in each country. It wasn't actually that expensive.
嗯,因为我和我丈夫来自不同国家,而且我们又在第三个国家生活。所以,我们打算在每个国家请一次客。实际上花费也不会太多。
Were your parents upset that they weren't there to see you get married?
你们的父母没能出席你们的婚礼,他们不会觉得有点失望吗?
I would have liked them to be there, but they couldn’t afford to fly out to see us, and we couldn't afford to fly out to see them, so they understood.
我其实很希望他们能来,但是他们负担不了飞过来看我们的机票费用,我们去看他们也同样飞不起,所以我们就互相理解吧。
Did your husband's family get to meet your family?
你公公婆婆和你父母见过面吗?
My husband's parents flew out to meet my family when we got married in my hometown, so that was great. Some people spend ridiculous amounts of money on extravagant wedding receptions, but we agreed that the wedding party should be less about money and more about family.
我们在我家乡结婚的时候,我公公婆婆飞过来和我父母见了一面,非常愉快。有些人为了办个豪华婚礼不惜一掷千金,可是我们还是觉得婚礼应该多一点家庭的温馨,少一点金钱的装点。
That makes sense. Did you go on a honeymoon?
有道理。你们去度蜜月了吗?
We waited until our one-year anniversary to go on our honeymoon to Africa.
我们想结婚一周年的时候去非洲度蜜月。
You really didn't have a very traditional wedding, did you?
你们的婚礼真的跟传统式不沾边,对吧?
Not at all, but we don’t have a very traditional marriage either, so it suited us perfectly!
没错,而且我们也不是普通的婚姻,所以,这种婚礼和我们正好相配。
恋爱与婚姻英语对话2
Julia, will you be my wife?
茱莉亚,你愿意成为我的妻子吗?
I'm sorry, Steven.
我很抱歉,史蒂文。
Please, Julia, I have made proposal to you five times. I really want to share the rest of my life with you.
求你了,茱莉亚,我已经向你求了5次婚,我真的想要和你白头到老。
I know. But I’m not ready for married life yet.
我知道,可我还不想结婚。
Julia, I really love you. I hope I can stay with you no matter you are happy or sad in future.
茱莉亚,我是真的爱你。我希望将来无论你是开心还是难过我都能和你在一起。
Your way does touch my heart.
你真的很让我感动。
So, will you marry me?
那么,你愿意嫁给我吗?
I want to think of it for some time.
我想要点时间考虑考虑。
恋爱与婚姻英语对话3
Annie, what is troubling you? You look unhappy.
安妮,你在烦恼什么呢?你看起来不太开心。
A man is pursuing me. He was my schoolmate in college, and he has been carrying a torch for me for three years.
有个人在追求我。他是我大学时的同学,已经单恋了我3年。
Do you like him?
你喜欢他吗?
Yes, I do like him.
是的,我喜欢他。
Then why are you hesitating?
那为什么还犹豫呢?
You know that I have had a series of miserable relationships. Last summer, I fell in love with John. But the romance blossomed for six or seven weeks, and then wilted.
你知道,我经历了一次又一次的爱情波折。去年夏天,我爱上了乔。但这感情只维持了六七个星期就结束了。
One love drives out another. You shouldn't be afraid to start a new relationship.
新的爱情来,旧的爱情去。你不应该害怕开始一段新的感情。
Maybe you are right.
也许你是对的。