有关医生和病人的英语对话

2017-06-15

培养学生的学习兴趣是现在中学教学中的一个重要问题。展开情景对话是培养学生学习英语积极性行之有效的方法。小编整理了有关医生和病人的英语对话,欢迎阅读!

有关医生和病人的英语对话篇一

patient: Nurse, I don't think it fair.

病人:护士,我觉得不公。

Nurse: What's so unfair that you are offended?

护士:什么事这么不公,冒犯了您?

P: I want to have crabs and they just don't give me . I know my time's limited. Some crabs won't ruin them. It’s me who brought them up , you know.

病人:我不就是想螃蟹吃吗,可他们就是不给我。我知道自己的日子不长了。几只螃蟹吃不穷他们。您知道吗,是我把他们养大的。

N: Oh, my friend. I think you have wronged your children. They are, frankly speaking, the best children I have ever seen. It took them days running every where to get crabs for you and they even thought of trying another city. But It's Janaury and crabs are not seen this season. If I were you, I would feel quite satisfied. With such dutiful children, why bother with crabs?

护士:哟,瞧您说的。您可真是错怪孩子们了。说实在的,我还没见过这么好的孩子呢。他们东跑西颠地这么多天就是为了给您买螃蟹,还想上别的城市里去碰呢。可这十冬腊月的,螃蟹影儿也见不着啊。我要是您就知足了。有这么孝顺的孩子,吃不吃螃蟹又能怎样呢?

P: So you think I'm wrong ?

病人:照您这么说是我错了?

N: Of course not . They said you really deserved the crabs and they felt sad when they failed.

护士:您当然没错儿。您孩子们说您想吃就该给您买,可买不着,他们心里也不好受。

P: Oh, my poor children. Let's forget the crabs.

病人:噢,我可怜的孩子们哟,咱们别再提螃蟹了。

有关医生和病人的英语对话篇二

病人:我严重感冒。另外,还伴有头疼。请问我应该服用些什么药呢?

Patient: I have a terrible cold. Apart from that, I have a headache. Can you suggest something I can take to relieve the pain?

药剂师:你没有药方吗?

Chemist: Don't you have a prescription?

病人:是的。我没有去看大夫。

Patient: No, I haven't gone to see a doctor.

药剂师:你会不会对某些药品过敏?

Chemist: Are you allergic to any type of medication?

病人:我不知道。但是我想大部分药我还是可以服用的。

Patient: I don't know exactly. I think that I can take most drugs.

药剂师:(拿起一个小盒子)我推荐你使用这一品牌的快速止痛药。

Chemist: (picks up a small box) I recommend this brand for quick relief.

病人:这药有效果吗?

Patient: Will this really help?

药剂师:根据标签上的说明,应该会吧。如果不行的话,你可以喝一杯放有蜂蜜的热茶。治疗感冒没什么灵丹妙药。

Chemist: According to the label, yes. But if that doesn't help, then drink a cup of hot tea along with some honey. There's no miracle drug to cure a common cold.

病人:有哪些好的止痛片?

Patient: Which are the best headache tablets?

药剂师:我们这儿有好几种。都挺不错的。

Chemist: We have a number of them. They are all very good.

病人:你能不能卖我一些盘尼西宁?

Patient: Can you sell me penicillin?

药剂师:抱歉,先生。我不能买给你。你必须有医生的证明或者医生开的药方才行。

Chemist: Sorry, sir. I can not sell it , you must first get a doctor's certificate or prescription.

病人: 那好吧。给我来点硼酸吧。

Patient: Well, then. Give me some boric acid.

药剂师:好的,这是一种常用药。

Chemist: All right. This is a common medicine.

病人:请问你们这儿有止咳糖浆或者含片吗?

Patient: Do you have any cough syrup and lozenges?

药剂师:当然有了。

Chemist: Of course.

病人:太好了。

Patient: That's great.

药剂师:给你,上面的说明告诉你怎么服用,一定得看仔细了。

Chemist: Hrer you are. The instructions on it tell you how to take it. Make sure you read them carefully.

病人:谢谢你的提醒。

Patient: Thank you for reminding me.

药剂师:还需要别的什么吗?

Chemist: Anything else?

病人:不了,谢谢。

Patient: No. thank you.

药剂师:不客气。

Chemist: You're welcome.

有关医生和病人的英语对话篇三

病人:这是我的药方,你能帮我配药吗?

Patient: This is my prescription. Can you fill it for me, please?

药剂师:当然可以。

Chemist: Certainly.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you.

药剂师:别客气。让我看看。大概需要五分钟的时间。

Chemist:You're welcome. Well, let me see. It will take about five minutes.

病人:好的。

Patient: All right.

药剂师:好了,这是你所需要的中草药。

Chemist: O.K. this is your herbal medicine.

病人:请您给我解释一下怎么熬这副中草药,好吗?

Patient: Could you tell me what I should do with it?

药剂师:每天早晨打开一包,倒入500毫升冷水中浸泡一个半小时。然后用大火煮。煮至沸腾后把火关小。用文火熬30分钟,然后把火关掉。冷却后,到出服用。到出时当心不要把药渣倒入杯中。

Chemist: Every morning soak one bad in 200 mls of cold water for one and a half hours, then heat it up quickly. As soon as it begins to boil, turn down the heat, and simmer for thirty minutes. Then turn off the heat. Leave it to cool, then pour out the liquid to drink. Be careful no to let any of the leaves go into the cup.

病人:还挺复杂的。顺便问一下,我能用普通的钢制锅熬药吗?

Patient: It is quite complicated. By the way, can I use a steel pan?

药剂师:不行,你最好还是用砂锅。

Chemist: No, you can't do that. You'd better use an earthenware pot.

病人:谢谢。我今天还真学到不少东西。

Patient: Thank you very much. I have learned a lot today fom you.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章