简单英语笑话最短的精选

2017-03-03

探索幽默与笑话的区别,认为有意与无意、含蓄与直白、复杂与简单、创新与故旧是区分幽默与笑话的重要标准。下面是小编带来的最短的简单英语笑话,欢迎阅读!

最短的简单英语笑话精选

胡萝卜(中英)

Patient: You say carrot sight. Is that true?

患者:“你说过吃胡萝卜对视力有帮助,是真的吗?”

Doctor: Certainly. Have you ever seen rabbits wearing glasses?

医生:“当然,你见过戴眼镜的兔子吗?”

最短的简单英语笑话阅读

牛奶新鲜吗?(中英)

Customer: I wonder if this milk is fresh.

顾客:“我怀疑这里的牛奶是否新鲜。”

Waiter: Fresh? Three hours ago it was GRASS!

侍者:“新鲜?三个小时前它还是一堆草呢!”

最短的简单英语笑话学习

玩具娃娃(中英)

Bobby: Billy broke my new doll!

鲍伯:“比利弄坏了我的玩具娃娃。”

Mum: How did he do that?

妈妈:“他怎么弄坏的?”

Bobby: I hit him over the head with it.

鲍伯:“在我用玩具娃娃打他头的时候。”

最短的简单英语笑话欣赏

火车与汽车(中英)

Teacher: Why does a train run faster than a car?

老师:“为什么火车比汽车快?”

Pupil:Because it has more wheels than a car.

学生:“因为火车的轮子比汽车多。”

最短的简单英语笑话品味

刮脸(中英)

Harry: My big brother shaves every day.

哈里:“我哥哥每天都刮脸。”

Henry: My brother shaves fifty times a day.

亨利:“那有什么,我哥哥每天刮SO次脸。”

Harry: Is he crazy?

哈里:“他疯了吗?”

Henry: No , he' s a barber.

亨利:“没有,他是一个理发师。”

最短的简单英语笑话品析

地球的形状(中英)

Teacher: What’s the shape of our earth, Henry?

老师:“地球是什么形状的?亨利。”

Henry: It's round.

亨利:“圆的。”

Teacher: Well,how do you know it is round?

老师:“好,你是怎么知道的?”

Henry: All right, it's square then. I don't want to start an argument about it.

亨利:“那就是方的好了,我可不想为此与你争论。”

经典的最短的简单英语笑话

导盲犬(中英)

A blind man was waiting to cross the road when his guide dog cocked its leg, then urinated on its owner. Calmly, the blind man reached into his pocket and took out a biscuit for the dog. A passerby who'd seen everything remarked: "That’s extremely tolerant of you, especially after what he just did.”

一个盲人和他的导盲犬站在十字路口上正等着过马路。这时那个一导盲犬把腿抬了起来开始小便,毫无疑问盲人的裤子湿了。但是这个盲人却平静地从口袋里拿出了一块饼干给狗吃。一个过路人对此很不解地说道:“你的脾气真好,那条狗都作了这样的事情你还拿饼干给它。”

"Not really,”came the reply. "I’m just finding out where his mouth is, so I can kick him in the nuts.”

“不是这样的。”盲人回答说:“我只是想知道它的嘴在哪里,这样我就可以踢它的屁股。”

关于最短的简单英语笑话

崭新的奔驰车(中英)

Oscar drove his brand new Mercedes to his favorite sporting goods store. He parked it outside and went in to do a little perusing with Jan, his regular sales woman. Jan was a pretty blonde, and as Oscar walked into the store, she happily greeted him. But he re- quested to look around alone today before he needed her help. She obliged and let him do his thing. Five minutes later, Jan came run- ping up to him yelling, "Oscar! Oscar! I just saw someone driving off with your new Mercedes!”

奥斯卡驾驶着自己崭新的奔驰汽车去他最喜爱的体育用品商店。他把车停在了外面,到店里去找经常为他服务的简小姐看一些资料。简是一位非常漂亮的金发女郎。奥斯卡走进店里受到了她热烈的欢迎。奥斯卡提出想先自己转转,再找简帮忙。简同意了。5分钟后,简跑过来大叫着:“奥斯卡,奥斯卡!我刚才看到一个人把你的新奔驰车开走了!”

"Dear God! Did you try to stop him?"

“我的天啊!你没叫住他吗?”

"No,”she said,"I did better than that! I got the license plate number”

“没有,”简说:“我的方法更好,我记下了他的车牌号。”

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章