“讲真”的英文怎么说

2017-03-18

不知道从什么时候开始,“讲真”二字流行了开来,而且时不时地出现在大家的口头禅里。这个词言简意赅,中文的意思让人一听就懂。那你知道“讲真”用英语应该怎么说吗?下面快来看看吧~

1. to put it bluntly: 坦率说

To put it bluntly, I can't afford it.

坦率地说,我买不起。

2. actually: 其实,事实上

Actually, I didn't see her - I just heard her voice.

实际上,我并没有看见她,只是听到了她的声音。

3. to be candid with you: 坦白的说

To be candid with you, I think you're making a dreadful mistake.

跟你说实话,我觉得你在犯一个可怕的错误。

4. to be perfectly frank with you (= Frankly): 十分坦诚的说

To be perfectly frank with you, I don't think she's the woman for the job.

十分坦诚地告诉你,我认为她不适合做那份工作。

5. tell me straight: 坦白说

Tell me straight, would you rather we didn't go tonight?

请坦白告诉我,你是不是希望我们今天晚上不去?

6. to be honest (= Speaking honestly): 老实说

To be honest, I don't think it will be possible.

说老实话,我认为那根本不可能。

7. to tell the truth: 说实话

To tell the truth, I'm quite pleased he's not coming.

说实话,他不来我很高兴。

8. stop/quit beating around the bush: 别绕弯子

Stop beating around the bush and tell me what you want.

别拐弯抹角了,直接告诉我你到底想怎么样。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章