关于青春的英文诗歌大全

2017-06-14

每个人从青春红顏走到鸡皮鹤发的过程,恰似由旭日东升到日落黄昏。小编整理了关于青春的英文诗歌,欢迎阅读!

关于青春的英文诗歌篇一

Regretless Youth

无怨的青春

By Xi Murong

作者:席慕容

If you fall in love when you are young

在年轻的时候,如果你爱上一个人

Please -- be kind to him

请你,请你一定要温柔的对待他。

No matter how long or short you share your hearts

不管你们相爱的时间有多长或多短,

If your feelings may continue, then

若你们能始终温柔的对待,那么,

Every moment will be peerless perfection

所有的时刻都将是一种无瑕的美丽。

If you must leave, still bid her fond farewell

若不得不分离,也要好好的说声再见

And be thankful in your heart

也要在心里存着感谢,

For the memories he left you

感谢他给了你一份记忆。

When you are older, you will realize

长大了以后,你才会知道,

At the instant when you suddenly recall those moments

在蓦然回首的刹那,

That youth without resentment is without any regret

没有怨恨的青春才会无遗憾,

Just like the aged moon gracing the hills with quiet clarity

如山冈上那轮静静的满月。

关于青春的英文诗歌篇二

The Flight of Youth

by Richard Henry Stoddard

There are gains for all our losses.

我们失去的一切都能得到补偿,

There are balms for all our pain:

我们所有的痛苦都能得到安慰;

But when youth, the dream, departs

可是梦境似的青春一旦消逝,

It takes something from our hearts,

它带走了我们心中某种美好的事物,

And it never comes again.

从此一去不复返回。

We are stronger, and are better,

严峻的成年生活将我们驱使,

Under manhood's sterner reign:

我们变得日益刚强、更臻完美;

Still we feel that something sweet

可是依然感到某种甜美的东西,

Followed youth, with flying feet,

已随着青春飞逝,

And will never come again.

永不再返回。

Something beautiful is vanished,

美好的东西已经消失,

And we sigh for it in vain;

我们枉自为此叹息;

We behold it everywhere,

虽然在天地之间,

On the earth, and in the air,

我们到处能看见青春的魅力,

But it never comes again!

可是它永不再返回!

关于青春的英文诗歌篇三

箭与歌

I shot an arrow inthe air, 我向空中射了一箭,

It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

For so swiftly it flew, the sight 因它飞得如此地快速

Could not follow it in its flight. 视力无法跟得上它的飞驰。

I breathed a song into the air, 我向空中轻歌一曲,

It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

For who has sight so keen and strong, 谁有这么敏锐的视力,

That it can follow the flight of song? 能跟得上歌声的飞驰?

Long, long afterward, in an oak 很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

I found the arrow still unbroke; 我发现它依然完好无损;

And the song, from beginning to end, 而这首歌,从头到尾,

I found again in the heart of a friend. 我发现又深印在一位友人的心上。

更多相关阅读

最新发布的文章