旅游常用口语:乘出租车实用对话
taxi 的出处颇有渊源。早在18世纪,如果一个富有的英国人想进行一次短途旅游,他往往会雇用一辆单马双轮轻便车(cabriolet)。Cabriolet一词来源于一个法语动词,意思是“跳跃”。到了19世纪,人们开始用这个单词的缩略形式“cab”来指城市中专供出租的大型马车,今天我们常说的搭乘出租车(catching a cab)就是由此而来的。
Taking a Taxi 乘出租车
第三部分 Conversations 实用对话
情境对话1
Taking a Taxi l 乘出租车I
Mrs.Green:Hey,taxi!
格林夫人:嗨,出租车!
Driver:Yes, ma'am?
乘出租车实用对话
司机:唉,到哪儿去,夫人?
Mrs.Green:How long does it take to get to the railway station?
格林夫人:到火车站要多长时间?
Driver:About 40 minutes.Hop in,please.
司机:大约40分钟。请上车。
Mrs.Green:Can you go faster? I have to catch the ten o'clock train.
格林夫人:能再快点吗?我要赶十点的火车。
Driver:OK...Here.
司机:好的……到了。
Mrs.Green:The charge is supposed to be fifty dollars,right?
格林夫人:收费应该是五十美元,对吗?
Driver:Yes,but you've made a mistake,madam.This is one,not ten.
司机:是的。不过您搞错了,这是一元,而不是十元。
Mrs.Green:Oh,I'm sorry.This is my first joumey here.I'm not used to the cur-rency yet.
格林夫人:噢,真对不起。这是我第一次来这里旅游,对货币还不熟悉。
Driver:Never mind.Have a nice trip!
司机:没关系,祝您旅途愉快!
情境对话2
Taking a Taxi II 乘出租车II
Traveler:Hello,Taxi!
乘客:喂,出租车!
Driver:Hello.What can I do for you?
司机:您好,要我为您效劳吗?
Traveler:We'd like to go to the zoo.
乘客:我们想去动物园。
Driver:Get in,please.
司机:请上车吧。
Traveler:Thank you.What is the rate?
乘客:谢谢你。多少钱?
Driver:I use'the meter.
司机:使用计价器。
Traveler:Doss this car belong to you?Do you have a good business being a taxi driver?
乘客:这辆车是属于你的吗?出租车生意好吗?
Driver:I've rented the car since last year.lt's too much for me to buy this luxuri-ous one.
司机:我从去年起租了这辆车。对我来说买这么二辆豪华汽车太贵了。
Traveier:I see.
乘客:我知道了。
Driver:Here we are.
司机:我们到了。
Traveler:That's 30 dollars. Keep the change.
乘客:这是30美元。剩下的当小费吧。
Driver:Thank you.
司机:谢谢。
常用口语二
Taxi! 出租车!
Yo! texi 嗨!出租车
Can I help you? 我能为您效劳吗?
Would you like any help? 需要帮忙吗?
Do you know how much it will cost to Central Park? 你知道到中央公园要花多少钱吗?
How much do you think the fare will be to Central Park? 你认为到中央公园的费用是多少钱?
What is the approximate fare to Central Park from here? 从这里去中央公园大概要多少钱?
No more than thirty dollars. 不超过30美元。
Could you help me load this luggage in the trunk? 能帮我把这些行李拿到后车厢吗?
Put this baggage into the trunk, please 请吧这件行李放进后备箱
Let me help you with your luggage. 我来帮您拿行李。
Get in,please 请上车
Get on,please 请上车
Please hop in 请上来
You are welcome to take my taxi! 欢迎搭乘我的出租车!
Put on your seat belt, please. 请系好安全带。
Where to? 去哪?
Where‘re you going? 你去哪里?
Where do you want to go? 你到哪里?
Where would you like to go? 您想去哪儿?
Could you drive me to the museum? 能载我去博物馆吗?
Will you give me a ride to the Peace Hotel? 请把我送到和平宾馆好吗?
I want to go to xidan 我要去西单
I need to go to Fifth and Main 我要去第五街和美因街路口
Take me to the airport. 送我到机场。
To the airport, and be quick about it. 去机场,开快点。